• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Critique my fits please.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
**** me. Burn the jeans, get a haircut and change glasses.

Wait, did he change the pictures? Because now, you can't see any hair, glasses, or face.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yup, he cropped them.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's hilarious... when he asks for help, then when people give him it and he doesn't like it, so he removes it. God...

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
ShimonEzra, this forum can't help you stop being a *****. *****.

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I swear, three of those shirts are exactly the same.

ShimonEzra

Reaction score
Ok I changed the shirt pics back to the original. Sorry. As for the hair, it's uncombed. I know I know, it would look better combed. When looking at the pics, it does make it seem like 3 of the shirts are exactly the same, but in person, only 2 of them are similar. What I will do is pick out the one I like the most and put the others away. As for color, my plan was to take care of the darker colored shirts first, then work my way toward more color. And I plan on purchasing a few lighter colored shirts as summer approaches.
I would wear a shirt/jacket combination as I find that this kind of silhouette is more slimming or creates an illusion of.
As for the jacket, I will post pics of it with a shirt when I can. Also, with the fit I found a website that does re-cuts. It's called www.collarreplacement2.com. Anyone have any experience with them. I saw someone recommend them on another thread and I was wondering if anyone else had any experience with them on this forum? I plan on sending them one of my shirts and see how it turns out. If it turns out good, I'm going to use them to fix all of my shirts. I know it may seem like I did not appreciate any advice on this thread, but I really do. I just thought you guys were nitpicking when you were actually giving me help with my overall look. Once again, sorry.

NoeWay

Reaction score
Dang these people are mean, but for real though... I'm new to this forum and I'm trying to see whats good and... not good what I see.

nonissue

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be mean, but I may come off as that way.

You are so far away from being any where close to "stylish", and I'm going to assume that's your ultimate goal. I don't think it's a problem to ask people for help, it's hard to tell if things are sometimes too ridiculous/fit well/etc, it's a problem everyone faces. But no one here is doing you a favor if everytime you buy new clothes you have to come here to ask us about it. Lurk, read threads, check the sartorialist, check the what are you wearing today threads. Everyone has been where you are, starting to become aware of style (I hate using the word, it sounds too abstract) but there is no EASY route, it takes time to develop a personal sense of style, so don't try and cop out.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ShimonEzra
I know the jeans suck. They are cheap and they were bought before I cared about fit. I plan on buying nicer ones in a few weeks. I edited out my face since some people prefer to critique something else other than what I was originally asking about (i.e. the shirts/sweater/jacket). Yes I know. I was going to shave tomorrow anyway. Will someone please critique how my shirts and jacket fit.
Wow, there are some real jackasses around... I do concur somewhat though... 1. I think your hairstyle and glasses might not be doing you justice, they make you look a bit younger then you probably are. I'd lose the middle part and bouncy hair and switch to something more modern. put some product in your hair and get some other sort of cut. 2. Either get contacts or get some more modern glasses. 3. Your color palete is a bit muted. like the grey shirt, it's just so dark and gloomy. 4. Generally the fits are all sort of passable, nothing excellent. 5. The first two shirts are nice. Very important, if you want to wear them open necked, then wear a v-neck undershirt... showing your undershirt is like showing your underwear above your pants. big no no... even though everyone seems to do it. The grey shirt looks a bit baggy in the sleeves. I like the black jacket on you although agree the sleeves need to be shortened. hope that helps. PS - try not to take what everyone says here too personally...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics