• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Critique my dior 19cm mij fit

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
If those are a size 30 (maybe even 31), then yes you are too fat and should mail them to me instead. Otherwise, those look good on you, bacon.

If you were happy with the way the APC NC fit you in sz 30, I'd get these in the same size.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I ever buy another pair of Diors, I'm sizing up to a 33.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
too tight? do i need to sag to get the dior look?
IMG_2432.jpg
IMG_2430.jpg

Kodiak

Reaction score
^ thats a tough call, they look mad tight in the thigh from the back, but fine from the front.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon
If you were happy with the way the APC NC fit you in sz 30, I'd get these in the same size.

I mean, my NC fit like they were supposed to, it's just the cut wasn't a very flattering one. The hem of the NC is too wide for the tightness in the legs for a 30 and mine actually flared out a bit at the last 2inches of the leg. Plus the top block was always weird. Hmm... I guess a 30 would still work after stretching. If i can find a pair sub $200 (especially around the $150 ranged used) i'd probably bite since i don't own any indigo jeans.

Originally Posted by PG2G
If I ever buy another pair of Diors, I'm sizing up to a 33.

God. How do you live with yourself being that fat? Thank god your upper body is slim enough for me to steal things.

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anone else addicted to Dior Jeans? I have 5 pairs and for the life cant enjoy another pair of jeans as much as these.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Bacon and LabelKing have the fit down. If you don't like look like that the answer is false. Thanks for playing.

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I mean, my NC fit like they were supposed to, it's just the cut wasn't a very flattering one. The hem of the NC is too wide for the tightness in the legs for a 30 and mine actually flared out a bit at the last 2inches of the leg. Plus the top block was always weird. Hmm... I guess a 30 would still work after stretching. If i can find a pair sub $200 (especially around the $150 ranged used) i'd probably bite since i don't own any indigo jeans.

Damn, if I had known I would have picked up the pair I saw at Barney's for $160. I am pretty sure they were MIJ as they were tagged $400.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never seen raw Diors marked down, they always just hide that *********** back since its the same every season. Even the Dior store doesn't mark them down.

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe I had been mistaken in assuming that they were included in the 60% off sale but they had a size 28 pair. Of course, there was only that pair. OTOH all of the other DH stuff was 60% off, so I am not entirely sure. I ended up going with the n(n)'s.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Those were MIJ raw Dior that was on sale.
All of Dior Homme at Saks was also on sale.

chronic

Reaction score
Are they still there? I'll take 'em
smile.gif
Is this the NYC Barneys/Saks?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads