• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crescent Down Works

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I have not measured my arms (except their girth) but the down sweater sleeves are perfect on me for the size M and I'm 5'11 with normal length arms.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
nah man sorry brosef, I will try to do so next week if I am in the area

btw, the m vest fits me pretty good and it's longer than i imagined didn't the M look big on you for some reason? when i buttoned it was pretty snug then again I have mini kunk lats

No--Originally the medium in the first run of Pendleton wool vests seemed to be a bit too puffy.

The medium in the navy streak free vest now fits me spot on and slim.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ah perfect because the medium was perfect on me, could have been just a touch slimmer but I was wearing a thermal so ya pretty much spot on and not unusual looking in any way, length gud too

veloaudio

Reaction score
I'm waiting to her back from CDW regarding size. Before I pill the trigger at SW, does anyone ever put CDW on sale? I'm guessing only out of season?

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
No it's year round that stuff never gets marked down.

Originally Posted by veloaudio
I'm waiting to her back from CDW regarding size. Before I pill the trigger at SW, does anyone ever put CDW on sale? I'm guessing only out of season?

teacha.gif

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
think im going to swap my CDW vest from an XS to a small.. i can button up the XS.. but its a bit tight

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Why would you order an xs???

veloaudio

Reaction score
Anyone pickup a SW bomber jacket? I was eyeing the sweater (only have black left) but now I'm thinking about the bomber instead. I don't think I'd use a hood and having a zipper will probably come in handy. But the bomber doesn't have 60/40 on the outside. Damn decisions ...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Did you see my updated post? The M fit me perfect.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking of kopping the black down sweater @ SW

Looks awesome, snaps and leather toggles are dope, removable hood is awesome too, even though I wouldn't use it very often

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Did you see my updated post? The M fit me perfect.

Nope, I had ordered it by then. Oh well, my xs is on its way back to SW, the small will be coming, piece is very dope though, you can definitely tell it is quality.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn all I thought about today was dope down pieces for fall next year

Going to kop Navy 60/40 vest and Navy 60/40 hooded sweater

aizan

Reaction score
got a vest today; they run true to size. run a tape measure around the top of your chest and there you go.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads