1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Creepy Sartorial Images

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by mafoofan, Feb 11, 2010.

1. rioni

rioni Senior member

I don't think he's creepy either but I have seen a few creepy pics of him [​IMG] The "Lady Liberty" pics from a year ago or so comes to mind.
    I don't think SoCal is creepy, though. He wears funky clothes by forum standards, but that's not enough to qualify. An image has to capture the distinct air of mental unsoundness to qualify as creepy in my book.

2. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Eh. More kooky than creepy.

Creepy. Looks like he's waiting outside a middle school and searching his pocket for a lollipop

3. David Watts

David Watts Senior member

An image has to capture the distinct air of mental unsoundness to qualify as creepy in my book.

[​IMG]

4. Master Squirrel

Master Squirrel Senior member

Now this is a couch barf: [​IMG] . . . . . And what's up with that white bib on the dude behind? Are they going to the UN Steakhouse after wards for ribs?

5. Flieger

Flieger Senior member

^
    That's not creepy that is more like in your face dangerous. Creepy implies some sort of 'I am not sure about this guy' factor. I am very sure about Ghadaffi.

6. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

Now this is a couch barf:
    [​IMG]

You're crazy. That's straight gangsta.

7. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

pretty good manicure on Khadafi (how many different ways of spelling his name are there[​IMG])

Is that his golden pimp spectre behind him?

8. Flieger

Flieger Senior member

African dude to his far left is looking like "whoa did I just underdress for this occassion or what?"

9. David Watts

David Watts Senior member

Jade(?) Africa brooch FTW.

10. Ich_Dien

Ich_Dien Senior member

11. romafan

romafan Senior member

I don't think SoCal is creepy, though. He wears funky clothes by forum standards, but that's not enough to qualify. An image has to capture the distinct air of mental unsoundness to qualify as creepy in my book.

Attachment 38791

12. RJman

RJman Senior member Dubiously Honored

13. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

yep - that oneā„¢ is hard to beat

14. Dr Huh?

Dr Huh? Senior member

15. Philip1978

Philip1978 Senior member

[​IMG]

What 13 year old boy wouldn't do this?

16. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

PG's latest garage video should be in this thread

17. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

What heterosexual male wouldn't do this?

FTFY

18. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

[​IMG]

<SW&D peanut gallery> Sick fit. I love how yuo played with the different shades of black, it looks monotone from a distance but as you look closer you see the black gradient. The structural rigidity of the jeans as a great contrast to the more volumunious pea coat. The black pea coat is a great rebellious take on the classic navy pea <SW&D peanut gallery>

<MC peanute gallery> But it looks like the crap sold at WalMart, bought two sized too small [​IMG] <MC peanute gallery>

<SW&D peanut gallery> [​IMG] old man!! Go back to talking about your Brooks Brother crap!<SW&D peanut gallery>

19. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

<SW&D peanut gallery> Sick fit. I love how yuo played with the different shades of black, it looks monotone from a distance but as you look closer you see the black gradient. The structural rigidity of the jeans as a great contrast to the more volumunious pea coat. The black pea coat is a great rebellious take on the classic navy pea <SW&D peanut gallery> <MC peanute gallery> But it looks like the crap sold at WalMart, bought two sized too small [​IMG] <MC peanute gallery> <SW&D peanut gallery> [​IMG] old man!! Go back to talking about your Brooks Brother crap!<SW&D peanut gallery>
    FAIL. That kid gets A LOT of criticism on sufu/sf streetwear and, sure, there is no way you brooks brothers wearing 'tards would know why. You pretty much demonstrated why your (generally speaking about MCers) opinions are not valued when discussing anything but suits... ps: are you happy now Ed?

20. Philip1978

Philip1978 Senior member

FTFY

Yes very true. [​IMG]