Creepy Sartorial Images

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by mafoofan, Feb 11, 2010.

1. foodguy

foodguy Senior member

At the corner of hipster and hip replacement
    [​IMG]

i think that's the mayor of mendocino.

2. cold war painter

cold war painter Senior member

It's not the Marquess of Bath?

3. foodguy

foodguy Senior member

At the corner of hipster and hip replacement
    It's not the Marquess of Bath?

i can say pretty safely "no bath".

4. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

[​IMG]

Owner of "Inbred magazine" or The Arkansas chamber of commerce...

5. Ruiner

Ruiner Member

Case in point:

[​IMG]

Although he could use a new suit.

He looks like the 10 year old drug lord from Robocop 2.

6. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Caption:

Richie Rich loses his virginity at a whorehouse outside Reno, Nevada.

And daddy paid for it...

7. Tibor

Tibor Senior member

I think I have managed to be on creepy images more than any single person. What an achievement. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. MBreinin

MBreinin Senior member

I think I have managed to be on creepy images more than any single person. What an achievement. [​IMG] [​IMG]

I am waiting for the dancing shot to wind up here. [​IMG]

Mike

9. PandArts

PandArts Senior member

Yeah but your cuff links look great!

10. Tibor

Tibor Senior member

Yeah but your cuff links look great!

Thats a start.[​IMG] You have to love Style Forum, where people clown you for looking young.

11. KObalto

KObalto Senior member

Caption:

Richie Rich loses his virginity at a whorehouse outside Reno, Nevada.

And daddy paid for it...

Whorehouse jokes referencing a photo portraying T's GF and friend are unacceptable. The SF boundary of not saying anything you wouldn't say to someone's face in a bar in the way of good-natured banter has definitely been crossed.
    T's not the one who needs to grow up here.

12. Tibor

Tibor Senior member

Whorehouse jokes referencing a photo portraying T's GF and friend are unacceptable. The SF boundary of not saying anything you wouldn't say to someone's face in a bar in the way of good-natured banter has definitely been crossed.
    T's not the one who needs to grow up here.

Thank you, but the lady in the current picture is not my girlfriend, just a lady friend from around town. The (original) lady and me are not together but we still remain very good friends, hence the two ladies. If we were together or still going out I would not be posting myself with two other ladies on the internet. [​IMG]

13. KObalto

KObalto Senior member

Thank you, but the lady in the current picture is not my girlfriend, just a lady friend from around town. The (original) lady and me are not together but we still remain very good friends, hence the two ladies. If we were together or still going out I would not be posting myself with two other ladies on the internet. [​IMG]
    Thanks for the clarification. Regardless, the whorehouse "jokes" are out of line. You're a good sport.

14. pnin22

pnin22 Senior member

Gentlemen, I just can't resist sharing the following ebay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Mens-38R-split-su...item1e6114878c

[​IMG]

"You are looking at a very unique item, it is a mens split suit. it fits a 38 to 40 regular jacket size but you could always get it taken out if needed. I originaly got this suit because of the dark knight movie,Im a two face fan. I have worn mine to weddings,parties, ect. Now the reason I am getting rid of this one is because I dont need two. I have two because I had to buy two suits and then get my tailer to split them apart and sow them together again. I only wanted one but what is he going to do with two half suits so he sold me the other one for a pretty cheap price which is why I can offer it at a low price. I paid like 1200 for mine to be done(very expensive I know) but I dont need two so here I am. its a cool suit, one of a kind(well I guess two lol) its in mint condition, never been worn. If you get this you will not be dissipointed, its a very nice wool fabric. If you have any question just ask and I'll get back o you as soon as possible."

15. BillyMaysHere!

BillyMaysHere! Senior member

"You are looking at a very unique item, it is a mens split suit. it fits a 38 to 40 regular jacket size but you could always get it taken out if needed. I originaly got this suit because of the dark knight movie,Im a two face fan. I have worn mine to weddings,parties, ect. Now the reason I am getting rid of this one is because I dont need two. I have two because I had to buy two suits and then get my tailer to split them apart and sow them together again. I only wanted one but what is he going to do with two half suits so he sold me the other one for a pretty cheap price which is why I can offer it at a low price. I paid like 1200 for mine to be done(very expensive I know) but I dont need two so here I am. its a cool suit, one of a kind(well I guess two lol) its in mint condition, never been worn. If you get this you will not be dissipointed, its a very nice wool fabric. If you have any question just ask and I'll get back o you as soon as possible."
    He should have just saved a few extra hundred and sought something from Jil Sander SS09. [​IMG] [​IMG]