Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Creed Splits

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by msmithunc, Sep 18, 2012.

1. msmithunc

msmithunc Member

I am interested in splitting Creed Aventus and Creed Original Santal. Aventus is available in a 500ml flacon for $580 plus tax, and Original Santal is available in a 250ml flacon for $420 plus tax. Ideally, I would do splits in increments of 50ml, but will consider other increments if that is what everyone wants. If you are interested, let me know, and if there is enough interest I will post details and purchase from Neiman Marcus once some spots are filled. I don't intend to wait a long time for the spots to fill, so I'll probably end up keeping a bit myself to make this process faster.

2. msulinski

msulinski Senior member

3. msmithunc

msmithunc Member

Alright, anyone interested in Original Santal, Tabarome, or Imperial? I really want to buy Original Santal soon. I will figure out prices this weekend but I'll just use going rates depending on size of flacon.

4. ken

ken Banned by Request

Damn... I thought Creed broke up again...

5. msmithunc

msmithunc Member

Guessing there isn't any interest in the Creed fragrances other than the current Aventus splits?