1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Creed onsale in Manhattan

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by cloud9eleet, Mar 12, 2005.

1. cloud9eleet

cloud9eleet Senior member

When at the John Lobb sale on Madison avenue I noticed that the Bond No. 9 store next door had a sign in the window saying all Creed products at 50% off. I didnt go in so I dont know the selection but thought some of you may be interested.

2. lisapop

lisapop Senior member

Creed definitely is an acquired taste, although many people haven't acquired that taste. I used to wear their fragrances, until people started holding their noses and making really unflattering comments whenever I'd walk into a room. Dogs would run away from me. I've since moved on to Floris and Penhaligon's and am much more readily welcomed into society.
    Grayson

3. Horace

Horace Senior member

In my more indulgent days, I used to have Floris' kit, esp. their shampoos delivered. Good stuff.

4. Will

Will Senior member Dubiously Honored

Find Penhaligon's at half off and you'll be my hero. :)

Will