1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Creed Cologne discounted?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by mr monty, Nov 18, 2010.

1. mr monty

mr monty Senior member

I'm looking for genuine Creed Cologne on sale/discounted?

Thanks,

2. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I get mine in Paris - there's a great little shop right across from the Meurice that has it about 40% less than the creed boutique on rue serbie. If you ask nicely, she will sometimes sell you testers for 40 euros. [​IMG]

3. Citan1145

Citan1145 Senior member

Believe or not you can get some Creed colognes at a pretty steep (for creed anyway) discount @ Walgreens or Right-Aid, I am not sure which and I cannot check right now. Just go on either website and search for them on there. I dont think you will have issues with fakes @ a store like those, though I will let others comment n that.

4. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

Works for me also, comes up 40% off.

5. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

I've had poor experiences buying on eBay

Bought a bottle that smelt completely off - probably because the box date was 2004.

I eventually had to process a credit card chargeback because the company stop responding to my emails regarding the processing of the refund.

6. Mr.K

Mr.K Senior member

YOu need to be carefull on Ebay, they are more cheats these days. There are a few sellers that are legit and have genuine products.

7. bleachboy

bleachboy Senior member

Believe or not you can get some Creed colognes at a pretty steep (for creed anyway) discount @ Walgreens or Right-Aid, I am not sure which and I cannot check right now. Just go on either website and search for them on there. I dont think you will have issues with fakes @ a store like those, though I will let others comment n that.

Who knew?! Here's the link. 40% off and free shipping. Very limited selection, but they have Green Irish Tweed and Original Vetiver.

8. bleachboy

bleachboy Senior member

Coupon code "PERFUME" gives you an additional 20% off. I just bought a bottle of Green Irish Tweed for $119.99. Coupon code is good through November 20...

9. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

10. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

any thoughts or leads on discounted tom ford cologne?

11. NH_Clark

NH_Clark Senior member

Coupon code "PERFUME" gives you an additional 20% off. I just bought a bottle of Green Irish Tweed for $119.99. Coupon code is good through November 20...

thanks! 1 ordered.

12. Petrus1

Petrus1 Senior member

Buy it at fragrance.net where they sell large amounts of cologne and it's always fresh. Walgreens? Sure, you'll be the one guy buying a bottle that has sit on the shelf for 10 years lol
    I used to use the Creed colognes when I was a teenager(there were few good colognes available back then) but something like this is just as good-

http://www.fragrancenet.com/pino-sil...mf/en_US/01898

13. KObalto

KObalto Senior member

Amazon has 4 oz. bottles and 2.5 oz testers cheap. Make sure you are buying the Millesime.

14. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

any ideas where to get tom ford colognes discounted?

15. haganah

haganah Senior member

16. RSS

RSS Senior member

I'm finding it more and more difficult to find Creed's Vetivier ... not "Original Vetiver" ... just Vetiver.

17. Timeless Fashion

Timeless Fashion Senior member

Costco used to carry Creed on their online store, but have not seen them recently.

18. Petrus1

Petrus1 Senior member

I'm finding it more and more difficult to find Creed's Vetivier ... not "Original Vetiver" ... just Vetiver.

Use the Guerlain Vetiver it's better

19. RSS

RSS Senior member

Use the Guerlain Vetiver it's better
    I'll see if I can find some. I've heard of it.

20. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

no shit.. walgreens and rite aid, huh? Thats alot better than schlepping to Paris.

Not a real good selection, but I love wearing the Virgin Island Water.. I wore that my entire honeymoon and it just smells like vacation.