• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

creative recreation shoes

jpgm

Reaction score
so i've been chasing some creative recreation shoes for a while. i realise the crew over at superfuture are probably likely to have more answers for me, but unfortunately SF is down at the moment.

i've emailed CR to no avail, and all the retailers in australia have either stopped stocking the label, or have no idea about what is happening with them at the moment.

specifically, i am chasing the 'cesario lo' model in brown/white. revolve clothing carry that model, but not in the colourway i want.

any ideas as to where else on the web i could chase them down, or, what is happening with CR at the moment...? are they still an active company or have they gone down the drain?

any info would be much appreciated!

cheers

http://www.cr8tiverecreation.com/

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, they really like perforations.

I like the hiking-boot style grommets on the Cesario high-tops. And gingham sneakers!

Jpgm, who used to stock them in Australia?

nairb49

Reaction score
HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHH
Nick M, I think your avatar is one of the funniest sequences in TV history.
Brilliant.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.