• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Creating a list of stores

herzzreh

Reaction score
Quick suggestion...

How about creating a few sticky threads with SF-approved stores for various large cities? (Yes, yes... SuFu rip-off)

The info is there, but it's scattered all over the place and can be a bitch to track down, especially if you're out and about and trying to find info on your mobile.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Originally Posted by herzzreh
Quick suggestion...

How about creating a few sticky threads with SF-approved stores for various large cities? (Yes, yes... SuFu rip-off)

The info is there, but it's scattered all over the place and can be a bitch to track down, especially if you're out and about and trying to find info on your mobile.

If someone will take responsibility for maintaining a list for specific cities, I'll be happy to sticky a thread on this. If this happens, I'd like the first ten posts or so to be people who are stepping up to maintain a list for a specific city/state/country.

Cheers,

Fok.

herzzreh

Reaction score
Maintain as in add/delete and update what brands are carried?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Originally Posted by herzzreh
Maintain as in add/delete and update what brands are carried?

Yes, and keep the format consistent between stores, etc.. as entries are written in thread, and added to the OP for a specific city. After a while, you won't be able to edit the initial posts, but then you'd PM me the new, edited post, and I'd do it for you. We've tried this a few times in the past, but I find that if a single person isn't responsible for the updates to a particular city, the idea dies in execution.

ghostdog123

Reaction score
If no one else steps up I have no problem maintaining one for Boston. Doesn't seem like anyone's from here and you all just e-order from Stels anyways.

thebunk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghostdog123
If no one else steps up I have no problem maintaining one for Boston. Doesn't seem like anyone's from here and you all just e-order from Stels anyways.

I would love one for Boston as I go there once or twice a year and will be there in May for 5 days.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.