• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Creatine/thermo serum

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm interested in trying Creatine Serum and Thermo Serum.  You're supposed to be able to take them five minutes before a workout and experience minimal side effects compared to creatine monohydrate and Xenadrine, respectively.  I'm somewhat skeptical, so I'm wondering if anyone has tried them and been satisfied with the results.  In addition, can they be taken together?  I've read that creatine and Xenadrine should not be taken at the same time because they cancel each other out.

BuddahLax

Reaction score
I've tried the creatine Serum before and had some fair results with it, eventhough my body doesn't really like creatine. Most powdered creatines tend to bloat me a tad ( I know I've just painted a great image
 ) Xenadrine and Creatine will not cancel eachother out as they each serve a different function. So you'll be OK. The best supplement I can recommend is glutamine. "Glutamine supplementation may promote nitrogen retention (a positive nitrogen balance) and prevent the loss of muscle protein (6). A decreased ratio of testosterone to cortisol is believed to be directly responsible for losses in muscle mass since cortisol promotes the synthesis of glutamine synthetase. By maintaining intracellular concentrations of glutamine within the skeletal muscles, the synthesis of glutamine synthetase mRNA may be inhibited and thus the loss of intracellular nitrogen through glutamine may be prevented. Furthermore, by enhancing plasma concentrations of glutamine, the demand for free glutamine by other tissues and cells (e.g. the small intestine and immune cells) is attenuated and thus the release of glutamine from muscle tissues is reduced (3). I use two scoops a day, one at lunch and one before bed. This has really helped me pack on some clean muscle (along with a good diet).

GQ Lawyer

Reaction score
May I suggest that you skip the Creatine Syrum in favor for the Creatine Resum. The syrum contains only 2.5 grams of creatine while the resum (also taken 30 minutes before a workout, no loading phase, no water retention, etc.) contains 7 grams....

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 32 15.6%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 34 16.6%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Carmina

Votes: 31 15.1%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 34 16.6%
  • Other

Votes: 69 33.7%