• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cream/off white trousers

jtatknox

Reaction score
I've been trying to keep an eye out for a pair of cream trousers to wear this summer with a style forum approved cut. I found this pair of Levi's in the 511 cut. After buying a pair, they are way less tight than the 511 Sta-prest re-issues that I tried on in the store and the waist seems to fit true to size. I would say they actually fit a bit more like 513s. Color is awesome. Any other suggestions? I've been keeping my eye out for a pair of similar Incotex chinolinos to no avail.

http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12310152&kwCatId=&kw=moonbeam&origkw=moonbeam&sr=1

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is no such thing as "a style forum approved cut."

We are all different in both physical size/shape and preferences and mercifully none of us are constrained to a uniform in the manner you suggest.

jtatknox

Reaction score

There is no such thing as "a style forum approved cut."
We are all different in both physical size/shape and preferences and mercifully none of us are constrained to a uniform in the manner you suggest.

You're absolutely right. I realize now I've been very narrow minded in my thinking. Does anyone know where I can get something similar to this, only that fit like hot pants with ultra-wide bell bottom flares? I am thinking Jackson 5. Classic and timeless!

Ritful

Reaction score
You should check out the pair Epaulet recently put out.

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just to rub it in, I'll mention that I have a pair of cream Incotex chinolinos :D

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.