• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 3: Yeossal handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 2nd auction is for a pair of handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees courtesy of Yeossal. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crazy iPhone glitch

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://discussions.apple.com/thread....readID=1786497

Please help! I took my husband's i-phone and found a raunchy picture of him attached to an e-mail to a woman in his sent e-mail file (a Yahoo account). When I approached him about this (I think that he is cheating on me) he admitted that he took the picture but says that he never sent it to anyone. He claims that he went to the Genius Bar at the local Apple store and they told him that it is an i-phone glitch: that photos sometimes automatically attach themselves to an e-mail address and appear in the sent folder, even though no e-mail was ever sent. Has anyone ever heard of this happening? The future of my marriage depends on this answer!
New Jersey strikes again.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I have heard of such a glitch but it happens when there is code embedded in the image file. I'd have to see a copy of the image to know for sure.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Uh.. it's a "raunchy picture of him", I didn't see anything about a pic of the woman. I call "pics or STFU doesn't apply".

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Ahh, I had not noted that. I assumed it was a pic of him with his arm around some slut in a bar.

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
According to that thread, it's a picture of him pleasuring himself at the point of blastoff.
I'd just as soon not see that.

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Uh.. it's a "raunchy picture of him", I didn't see anything about a pic of the woman. I call "pics or STFU doesn't apply".

I'm just laughing at the fact that that's the excuse he gave his wife. I mean, there's a good chance that this was just a troll post on the Apple forums but, if not, I can't believe that she'd actually ask about it (which would mean that she believes his phone accidentally took a pic of his genitals and e-mailed it to someone).

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is not at all what was stated, the man admitted to taking the picture, what he said was that the phone attached the picture to an email that was neither sent nor even created by him in the first place.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 128 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 234 31.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 116 15.8%
  • 31 - 40