Crate vs. Farinelli: The Official Jeans Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, Jun 1, 2009.

1. onion

onion Senior member

Damn I hope you guys have my size on Monday or Tuesday. My CC got stolen AGAIN (last time was like a month ago) and I don't have any way to pay until I get my new card in the mail. This is so, so wack. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

As an aside: Can we taper these slightly and still be in the contest?

2. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

at crotch. I usually have thigh issues with jeans and did not with this one.
    nathan left for the day so I can't really go into the system and change orders tho

No worries... I'll sit with the 36s. If they fit then great, if they don't, they don't. I do need to know where to send the extra 10 bucks so I can get faster shipping though.

3. theom-

theom- Senior member

Is the 8.5 knee measurement of the 29 accurate? It seems like it would be smaller because the 29 is 8.5 the 30 is 8.5 and the 31 is 8.5

4. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

I wear a 33 in the Rescues. I went with a 34...fingers crossed...

Then you probably realize that 33 Rescues, which I'm wearing now, can measure up to 13.5 in the thighs. If this 34 has 12 inch thighs, that's going to be minimum 2 inches to maximum three inches in thigh circumfrence you are losing (unless they stretch, of course).

5. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

^Which is very odd, given reports that the thighs aren't constricting. I think you'll either just have to go in and try them on, or wait and see when they arrive. I'd rather trust what people say about the fit than trust the numbers.

6. BoSU

BoSU Active Member

Is it possible to get nathans height, weight, waist, any other measurements. I am not sure if I should go with the 29 or 30s. Would be nice to have something to compare.

7. premo

premo Senior member

K. I don't want to pile on. I immediately pulled trigger on 36s but am contemplating if the 35s are going to work better. Where was the thigh measurement taken? It seems slim but you say thigh has room?

In the event you think they are too big and I do too and I can find a pair of 34's I'll ship you mine... that's a lot of if's and and's but who cares, just throwing it out there.

8. Pilot

Pilot Senior member

was gonna pick them up, but the measurements weren't to my liking. the denim looks pretty cool though. Black stitching would have looked better imo. hope you guys do the contest for a full year. idk how many people will have good fades by the 6 month mark.

start posting fit pics ASAP.

9. Teger

Teger Senior member

Is it possible to get nathans height, weight, waist, any other measurements. I am not sure if I should go with the 29 or 30s. Would be nice to have something to compare.

Nathan is ~155, 5'9, and wears a 29 in most jeans

10. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

In the event you think they are too big and I do too and I can find a pair of 34's I'll ship you mine... that's a lot of if's and and's but who cares, just throwing it out there.
    Alright, thanks, I will keep it in mind just in case.

11. puddin

puddin Senior member

we have a size run in store to try on. we are holding back a few pairs for in store purchase.

so if i roll through the shop tomorrow to try on a pair will i likely be able to get one?

12. Vashin

Vashin Senior member

So is there no chance to get any 28s? I was on the subway an no reception on my phone =( fffuuu

13. Teger

Teger Senior member

So is there no chance to get any 28s? I was on the subway an no reception on my phone =( fffuuu

sorry, 28s are gone, we don't even have any pairs marked for 'instore'