• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crate vs. Farinelli: The Official Jeans Thread

mookiej

Reaction score
Hooray!!! Can't wait!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mauro
THE JEANS HAVE ARRIVED.

Nathan put on a pair and they fit him great. he is a 28 or 29 he was the 29. I am putting on the 32 now.
pics will be up asap and sizes.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
THE JEANS HAVE ARRIVED.

Nathan put on a pair and they fit him great. he is a 28 or 29 he was the 29. I am putting on the 32 now.
pics will be up asap and sizes.

I am the 32 but I can put on the 31 so whoever wants them tight go down a size. I made the jean to be slim but comfortable. I am sticking with a true size and in this case I am a 32.

THE BLACK BOOTS HAVE ARRIVED AS WELL!

orders will be ready by 5pm est ( I Hope)

I pictured the UPS guy leaving, Farninelli's opening up the boxe(s), and Mauro and Nathan immediately stripping down and trying on several pairs right there on the main floor. Things are moving quick around there haha.

Mauro - Is it possible for you and or Nathan to post fit pics of the size you each would go with along with the pair sized down for reference? I know that might be asking for the world but it may help with future questions once the measurements go up.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am the 32 but I can put on the 31 so whoever wants them tight go down a size. I made the jean to be slim but comfortable. I am sticking with a true size and in this case I am a 32.

THE BLACK BOOTS HAVE ARRIVED AS WELL!

orders will be ready by 5pm est ( I Hope)

BOOTs! pm'd!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
we took pics of Nathan , Ben, and I in them.
I am a 32
Ben is a 33
nathan is a 29

best,
mauro

quevola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So we can send payment now through paypal?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the nine pair I have are not marked they are numbers 1 thru 9.
we will hand brand them with chad later in the week.!
Best,
Mauro

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sajohnson05
Can we start purchasing yet?

Slow down for crying out loud. The word has been after pics and measurements are up on the blog, they will start updating the inventory on the site and notify us when they are live and ready to go. There will be time then to figure out sizing between measurments/pics and when they're ready for purchase.

Take a breath people!

fixuplooksharp

Reaction score
FIT PICS

Here are a couple we just snapped off at the store. I'm wearing a 29, Mauro a 32, Ben a 33. Also a quick picture of the pocket bags/interior and the sweet grey leather patch.

nate1.jpg

nate1.jpg

me

mauro1-1.jpg

mauro2-1.jpg

mauro

ben1.jpg

ben2.jpg

ben

cvsfjean1.jpg

cvsfjean2.jpg

size charts will be up momentarily, jeans will go on sale at 5:30pm EST. in order to make sure we don't accidentally oversell (and since our inventory online isn't synced with the store) we've split the stock between the web and the store, but THE WEB HAS MORE INVENTORY THAN IN STORE.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads