1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Crate vs. Farinelli: The Official Jeans Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Mark_Y

Mark_Y Senior member

however, if you fall into the other category (95% of people), and want a low-priced, well-fitting, limited-edition jean, then by all means, add this to your cart.

Pretty hard to add them to your cart when they're sold out. [​IMG]

2. johnnylazar

johnnylazar Senior member

Actually it's easy because there are a size 31 and 34 left........

3. SecretService

SecretService Senior member

Hey Guys,

We received a box from Farinelli's yesterday with jeans and they are currently being repaired. People who sent jeans direct to SS should have received them back by now. I will update again when the jeans get shipped out.

thanks,

Chad

4. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    Bobby,
    just send the jeans back and ask for a refund. it's that simple.

Sorry about the delay. we have shipped out all the jeans for the most part either back to their owners or to chad for more serious repairs.

if someone could please post chads address just in case anyone needs repairs they can send them straight to him.
    Best,
    Mauro

5. Dolorosa

Dolorosa Senior member

Just received my pair and I think I'm in love. I bought TTS and they probably couldn't fit any better. A little tight in the hips/upper thighs but I'm sure that'll stretch out in no time. Well done, Mauro!

6. bowvalley2000

bowvalley2000 Senior member

Would you guys say the CvF jeans fit similar to KMW jeans in the waist (accounting for stretch)

7. mikey34

mikey34 Senior member

Love my pair, debating whether to pick up one of those 31's, only thing holding me back is I don't like sizing down. and for anyone who has complaints, you should just call.

8. djh

djh Senior member

^you want two pairs?

got mine in the mail today. on the fence about them.. maybe it's because i have too much denim. they're nice jeans.

9. flesy

flesy Active Member

I just got my pair back after an exchange but to my surprise this one didn't have the number printed on it. whatever though the jeans look and fit great so i'm glad [​IMG]

10. th0rbahn

th0rbahn Senior member

I'm surprised there are 31s left, they were the best size out of all of them

11. connor

connor Senior member

I'm surprised there are 31s left, they were the best size out of all of them

damn, at 150 i'd pull the trigger in a heartbeat but i want to size down. shitty

12. whodini

whodini Senior member

There's only one left....

13. mikey34

mikey34 Senior member

^you want two pairs? got mine in the mail today. on the fence about them.. maybe it's because i have too much denim. they're nice jeans.
    Hard to find a jean that fit's you really good (obviously in this case it does for me), and them discounting it makes it more appealing. what sz did u get? Maybe we can do a trade/cash for something (I believe you contacted me about some stuff I had for sale?) pm me if interested.

14. connor

connor Senior member

hm. now some PM has me thinking. how much should these shrink out? my true waist is around a 31, the waist for a sz30 CvF is 32 listed on the site... should i pull on a pair of 30s? would these shrink up any with a soak?

15. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

They're coated. Why would you soak them? Anyway they'd just stretch out again. Buy TTS or at most down 1. It ain't rocket science.

16. whodini

whodini Senior member

hm. now some PM has me thinking. how much should these shrink out? my true waist is around a 31, the waist for a sz30 CvF is 32 listed on the site... should i pull on a pair of 30s? would these shrink up any with a soak?
    Shrinking will be minimal, you'll stretch them back out with wear, etc. Also, even if your true waist is 31 I sincerely doubt that when you measure any jeans that you've worn more than a few times that they'd come out to 31". More than likely they measure 33" which is why the jeans have been sized and tagged the way they have. People have been more than happy going TTS. People have been more than happy going one size down. If you haven't noticed it's because they'll basically stretch out to roughly the same size either way.

17. connor

connor Senior member

well i think thats about enough convincing for me. decisions decisions

ps. JD May i must admit i did not think about that lol

18. Mauro

can i get a rough idea who hasnt received their jean yet because I want to get this party started!!
    Best,
    Mauro

19. adamha21

adamha21 Senior member

I haven't gotten mine yet.

20. Mauro

^^ok.
    did you send them to me or chad? I think we sent all of ours to chad with the sewing issues.
    I will have the guys follow up with that TODAY!
    best,
    Mauro