• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crate jeans at Holt Renfrew

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holt Renfrew in selling Crate jeans under its own private label at a deep discount right now.

I just picked up a pair of Sally's at Holts in Vancouver for $90 CDN less another 20% ($72). That's like $60US. Regular retail was $225 CDN. They also had the James model for $78 less 20%, or around $55 US. Lots of good sizes still available.

This is the last weekend of their end of season sale, hence the extra discount. Not much else of note unless you need socks, ties, and pocket squares from the likes of Richard James, Canali, Duchamp and Etro.

They also had a fair bit of the Gieves line from Gieves & Hawkes, which I don't think they will be carrying anymore. I love it, but even at 70% off it was out of my range at the moment.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by long_knives
Nope, you gotta make a run for the border.
I did last summer and almost didn't make it back through the B.C./US border. I told them I spent time on Robson and they searched my car.

itr452

Reaction score
hrmm i'll head down there on sunday to check them out..i just glanced at them..are they raw? one wash? they looked like it to me

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by itr452
hrmm i'll head down there on sunday to check them out..i just glanced at them..are they raw? one wash? they looked like it to me

raw, I think.

thisisme

Reaction score
hey are the holt renfrew dry denim? anyone know?

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hrm I wonder if they have any in Toronto, I'll go check tommorow and hope they have some in my size

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Toronto has the nicest Holt Renfew in Canada. That store is massive.

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Toronto has the nicest Holt Renfew in Canada. That store is massive.

...which is soon to be outdone by a new Vancouver store opening in the spring.

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the heads up. I got a pair in the sally cut at the holt renfrew in toronto.

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, so close but I can't make it this weekend...
frown.gif

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll go take a look tomorrow. Any Canadians without an access to Holts, or maybe even Americans need a size? PM me.

chadler

Reaction score
Originally Posted by long_knives
Holt Renfrew in selling Crate jeans under its own private label at a deep discount right now.

i'm just wondering what you mean by "under its own private label"

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chadler
i'm just wondering what you mean by "under its own private label"

When the jeans are manufactured they basically leave off the Crate label and put on a Holt Renfrew label.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads