1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Craigslist casual encounters

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Connemara, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Edward Appleby

Edward Appleby Senior member

The thing is there are just so many more ways for it to break bad than go well.

On a related note: http://www.cracked.com/article_16222...-postings.html

This is one of the best.

"200 lbs. 5-9, tummy (4 kids)...DD, cellulite, stretch marks, wide hips...big um...yah, that but it gets tighter as I get warmed up...I have a big top but I don't like it played with (sensitive)..."

but that's not all...

"There is a catch...Send a pic and we'll go from there. Looking for Wed. about lunch time."

2. Beta

Beta Senior member

"Straight guys only"??? Ummm, does he realize what he is asking for?

thats why im glad the internet is here to immortalize that permanently. no gay stuff!

3. Tarmac

Tarmac Senior member

4. Jack Stephen

Jack Stephen Active Member

5. j

j Senior member Admin

6. Edward Appleby

[​IMG][​IMG]

That is indeed a messed up story. Whether or not it's true, the extent to which American law enforcement bullies people into false confessions is reprehensible to me.

7. Beta

Beta Senior member

That story was intense...but the picture of the dog leads me to imagine that it is false.

8. ama

ama Senior member

That story was intense...but the picture of the dog leads me to imagine that it is false.

That seems like quite a jump in logic...care to explain?

9. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Well, my downward spiral has commenced. I am sitting here, drunk, on a Sunday night...some girl who looks like she has every STD known to science e-mailed me, we exchanged details/photos/whatever, and then I sent her compromising pics. I feel like I should be one one of those "To Catch a Predator Type shows." How far the mighty have fallen...[​IMG]

10. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

Well, my downward spiral has commenced.

I am sitting here, drunk, on a Sunday night...some girl who looks like she has every STD known to science e-mailed me, we exchanged details/photos/whatever, and then I sent her compromising pics.

I feel like I should be one one of those "To Catch a Predator Type shows." How far the mighty have fallen...[​IMG]

You really should be supervised when you drink.

11. Tarmac

Tarmac Senior member

It's probably a man.

Conne, just go to a bar. Kepp it reall

12. warlok1965

warlok1965 Senior member

Conne,

Hot babes are out there and they want to have sex. Some of them even post on craigslist. Don't post a "looking" ad yourself or you will get yucky girls. Read through the w4m ones and try to decide which ones are not scams or hookers, then send a flattering picture of yourself with your height/weight/age and a bit about yourself. If they are interested they will respond.

Aren't you in college though? College campuses are swarming with hoochie, and that is the time in their lives when most girls will have casual sex, and a fair bit of it. Pick em up in the library, or campus eateries, or whatever. Just be funny and charming. Don't wait until you are old and grey like whodini to finally figure out how to pick up on girls and be all regretful you didn't get enough in college.

My $0.02

13. Fade to Black

Fade to Black Senior member

i just read through 2 pages...boy this thread is depressing.

14. Beta

Beta Senior member

That seems like quite a jump in logic...care to explain?

its not his dog photo, its an old photo that has been floating around the internet for a while.

15. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

I am sitting here, drunk, on a Sunday night...some girl who looks like she has every STD known to science e-mailed me, we exchanged details/photos/whatever, and then I sent her compromising pics.

I feel like I should be one one of those "To Catch a Predator Type shows." How far the mighty have fallen...[​IMG]

You really should be supervised when you drink.

It's probably a man.

Conne, just go to a bar. Kepp it reall

Jeez, compromising pics? Aren't you planning to have a political career someday?

Stay off of Craigslist and other sites like that when you've been drinking.

Seriously!

16. Edward Appleby

Dude... no.

Instead of channeling your drunken boldness into intraweb dealings, channel it into socializing.

17. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Conne, when you get lonely, just think of that magical day with Ed.

18. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Conne, when you get lonely, just think of that magical day with Ed.
    "Memories, like the corrrrrrners of my mind..."

19. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

20. Fade to Black

Fade to Black Senior member

Instead of channeling your drunken boldness into intraweb dealings, channel it into socializing.

This is the best piece of advice given to anyone I've read in a while.

Conne you really gotta re-focus yourself....reading your posts of late, it really looks like you're on the verge of losing it and heading down a totally wrong path.