@$$#@+ Crackheads

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, Jul 27, 2006.

1. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

A crackhead tried to break off my sparkplugs to make a crack pipe out of them. In the process he damaged the cylinder cooling fins on my bike. I couldn't stop laughing and swearing when I found it. See [​IMG] this craigslist posting to understand what I'm talking about. My crackhead failed though - he must not have read the craigslist post very well. He broke one plug and moved to the other one and broke the wrong part off it. Completely ignored (and spared) everything else on the bike, luckily. Dumbass didn't think to pop open my bike bag which contains a spare, brand new in box Bosch spark plug.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The other week after a bike trip with my friend and his GF, some sketch (most likely another crackhead) stole my backpack off my bike outside his building, which contained some underwear, my red Sambas and my hemp/cotton Uniqlos.

If anyone sees a skinny dude walking the streets of Seattle wearing red Sambas, nicely broken in size 32 hemp/cotton Uniqlos and a blue backpack, and beating the heat in Under Armour, it's not me anymore, it's that crackhead. Please beat him up for me. Thanks.

2. VMan

VMan Senior member

I was at the bar tonight, sitting out on the patio. There is a church down the street about 20 feet away (go figure) with a neon cross on the front (perhaps a statement of our times?). Anyway, he was sitting on the front steps, whipped 'it' out, and proceded to take a piss while sitting down on the steps of the church. I've never seen someone take a piss while sitting on some steps, so I gotta give that mofo props for that.

At least you can get some sort of entertainment from junkies and bums.

3. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

The proper preventative measure is to leave a box of free crackpipes on the seat.

4. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

The proper preventative measure is to leave a box of free crackpipes on the seat.

I already brought this up, but I thought that hanging a number of extra spark plugs off the bike might be better, I mean, if they were just crack pipes, the crackheads might become paranoid that it was a trap and kick his bike over or something with super crackhead strength.

5. j

Anyone know where I can buy crackpipes? I'm not above that move. I also plan to wrap my bike in razor wire to both repel crackheads and encourage myself to wear proper gear all the time.

6. VMan

VMan Senior member

Anyone know where I can buy crackpipes? I'm not above that move. I also plan to wrap my bike in razor wire to both repel crackheads and encourage myself to wear proper gear all the time.

Pretty much all you need is a glass tube with a little wad of steel wool at the end to act as a filter to make a straight shooter.

7. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

Pretty much all you need is a glass tube with a little wad of steel wool at the end to act as a filter to make a straight shooter.

This is the DEA. You are now being watched.

8. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

how about just some spoons, lighters, and syringes? oh and surgical tubing.

are the crackheads really that resourceful? i guess desperation will make you move out of your comfort zone, huh.

9. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

These people have no comfort zones otherwise they would not be using spark plugs for their pipes.

10. VMan

VMan Senior member

This is the DEA. You are now being watched.

Relax. I found that out on Wikipedia. [​IMG]

11. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

Relax. I found that out on Wikipedia. [​IMG]

if i get a dollar from every crackhead that told me that.... [​IMG]

12. King Salmon

King Salmon Senior member

Usually your dealer will hand them out with every eightball.

13. j

Usually your dealer will hand them out with every eightball.
    Good to know. Price without the purchase of eightball?

14. Tck13

Tck13 Senior member

A crackhead tried to break off my sparkplugs to make a crack pipe out of them. In the process he damaged the cylinder cooling fins on my bike. I couldn't stop laughing and swearing when I found it. See [​IMG] this craigslist posting to understand what I'm talking about. My crackhead failed though - he must not have read the craigslist post very well. He broke one plug and moved to the other one and broke the wrong part off it. Completely ignored (and spared) everything else on the bike, luckily. Dumbass didn't think to pop open my bike bag which contains a spare, brand new in box Bosch spark plug.

[​IMG]

The other week after a bike trip with my friend and his GF, some sketch (most likely another crackhead) stole my backpack off my bike outside his building, which contained some underwear, my red Sambas and my hemp/cotton Uniqlos.

If anyone sees a skinny dude walking the streets of Seattle wearing red Sambas, nicely broken in size 32 hemp/cotton Uniqlos and a blue backpack, and beating the heat in Under Armour, it's not me anymore, it's that crackhead. Please beat him up for me. Thanks.

Did you check the local pawn shop? Usually, this stuff shows up pretty quickly.

By the way, that pic looks kinda, well, like a robot with a spark plug penis? (puffs on pipe)

15. dusty

dusty Senior member

These people have no comfort zones otherwise they would not be using spark plugs for their pipes.

Hahaha