• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

  • Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: Castangia from SARTORIALE

    We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

    The 6th auction is for a Castangia Suit or Sportcoat from SARTORIALE Please bid often and generously here

    Fok and the Styleforum Team.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

@$$#@+ Crackheads

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
14,914
Reaction score
98
A crackhead tried to break off my sparkplugs to make a crack pipe out of them. In the process he damaged the cylinder cooling fins on my bike. I couldn't stop laughing and swearing when I found it. See
this craigslist posting to understand what I'm talking about. My crackhead failed though - he must not have read the craigslist post very well. He broke one plug and moved to the other one and broke the wrong part off it. Completely ignored (and spared) everything else on the bike, luckily. Dumbass didn't think to pop open my bike bag which contains a spare, brand new in box Bosch spark plug.





The other week after a bike trip with my friend and his GF, some sketch (most likely another crackhead) stole my backpack off my bike outside his building, which contained some underwear, my red Sambas and my hemp/cotton Uniqlos.

If anyone sees a skinny dude walking the streets of Seattle wearing red Sambas, nicely broken in size 32 hemp/cotton Uniqlos and a blue backpack, and beating the heat in Under Armour, it's not me anymore, it's that crackhead. Please beat him up for me. Thanks.
 

VMan

Distinguished Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
5,105
Reaction score
29
I was at the bar tonight, sitting out on the patio. There is a church down the street about 20 feet away (go figure) with a neon cross on the front (perhaps a statement of our times?). Anyway, he was sitting on the front steps, whipped 'it' out, and proceded to take a piss while sitting down on the steps of the church. I've never seen someone take a piss while sitting on some steps, so I gotta give that mofo props for that.

At least you can get some sort of entertainment from junkies and bums.
 

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
5,835
Reaction score
1,383
The proper preventative measure is to leave a box of free crackpipes on the seat.
 

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
19,178
Reaction score
14
Originally Posted by Kent Wang
The proper preventative measure is to leave a box of free crackpipes on the seat.

I already brought this up, but I thought that hanging a number of extra spark plugs off the bike might be better, I mean, if they were just crack pipes, the crackheads might become paranoid that it was a trap and kick his bike over or something with super crackhead strength.
 

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
14,914
Reaction score
98
Anyone know where I can buy crackpipes? I'm not above that move. I also plan to wrap my bike in razor wire to both repel crackheads and encourage myself to wear proper gear all the time.
 

VMan

Distinguished Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
5,105
Reaction score
29
Originally Posted by j
Anyone know where I can buy crackpipes? I'm not above that move. I also plan to wrap my bike in razor wire to both repel crackheads and encourage myself to wear proper gear all the time.

Pretty much all you need is a glass tube with a little wad of steel wool at the end to act as a filter to make a straight shooter.
 

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
19,178
Reaction score
14
Originally Posted by VersaceMan
Pretty much all you need is a glass tube with a little wad of steel wool at the end to act as a filter to make a straight shooter.


This is the DEA. You are now being watched.
 

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
2,523
Reaction score
2
how about just some spoons, lighters, and syringes? oh and surgical tubing.

are the crackheads really that resourceful? i guess desperation will make you move out of your comfort zone, huh.
 

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
21,169
Reaction score
1,750
Originally Posted by VersaceMan
Relax. I found that out on Wikipedia.


if i get a dollar from every crackhead that told me that....
 

King Salmon

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by j
Anyone know where I can buy crackpipes? I'm not above that move. I also plan to wrap my bike in razor wire to both repel crackheads and encourage myself to wear proper gear all the time.
Usually your dealer will hand them out with every eightball.
 

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
14,914
Reaction score
98
Originally Posted by King Salmon
Usually your dealer will hand them out with every eightball.
Good to know. Price without the purchase of eightball?
 

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
5,761
Reaction score
77
Originally Posted by j
A crackhead tried to break off my sparkplugs to make a crack pipe out of them. In the process he damaged the cylinder cooling fins on my bike. I couldn't stop laughing and swearing when I found it. See
this craigslist posting to understand what I'm talking about. My crackhead failed though - he must not have read the craigslist post very well. He broke one plug and moved to the other one and broke the wrong part off it. Completely ignored (and spared) everything else on the bike, luckily. Dumbass didn't think to pop open my bike bag which contains a spare, brand new in box Bosch spark plug.




The other week after a bike trip with my friend and his GF, some sketch (most likely another crackhead) stole my backpack off my bike outside his building, which contained some underwear, my red Sambas and my hemp/cotton Uniqlos.

If anyone sees a skinny dude walking the streets of Seattle wearing red Sambas, nicely broken in size 32 hemp/cotton Uniqlos and a blue backpack, and beating the heat in Under Armour, it's not me anymore, it's that crackhead. Please beat him up for me. Thanks.


Did you check the local pawn shop? Usually, this stuff shows up pretty quickly.

By the way, that pic looks kinda, well, like a robot with a spark plug penis? (puffs on pipe)
 

dusty

Distinguished Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
4,859
Reaction score
20
Originally Posted by LabelKing
These people have no comfort zones otherwise they would not be using spark plugs for their pipes.

Hahaha
 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

  • 1 - 4

    Votes: 29 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

    Votes: 141 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

    Votes: 265 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

    Votes: 129 15.9%
  • 31 - 40

    Votes: 70 8.6%
  • 41 - 50

    Votes: 48 5.9%
  • 51 - 60

    Votes: 24 3.0%
  • 61 - 70

    Votes: 22 2.7%
  • 71 - 80

    Votes: 17 2.1%
  • 81 - 90

    Votes: 7 0.9%
  • 91 - 100

    Votes: 8 1.0%
  • 100+

    Votes: 51 6.3%

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
428,986
Messages
9,226,798
Members
193,677
Latest member
AlexBad
Top