• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cowboy boots

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone with any experience from Spanish Sendra boots? Many of their designs are pretty gaudy, but these seem pretty basic:

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First time I've worn these in a while- I don't love how pointed the toes are and I dislike black boots almost pathologically, but I wore them for my wedding and last night was our anniversary, so it seemed fitting to break them out.
20210918_212823.jpg

clothingfun

Reaction score
Hello and I hope you all are well. I recently returned from yet another one of my Mexico jaunts and came back with another round of goodies!

Cuadra in flame oryx. I already have a pair in this color in snip toe (I posted them here someplace) but greatly prefer a Chihuahua toe style. They also have a new line of shaft styles that I think are pretty cool. All that combined with a vendor willing to wheel and deal and I took them home. Also, I have another suit in the works with my local tailor for a very special event coming up in the spring that I thought these would look great with.

It dawned on me that I tend to post the same general type of boot in this forum. Sorry for being a bit redundant. However, I have reached a place where I just know exactly what I like in all areas of my life. Whether it be clothes, trucks, travel, food, booze, women, etc. I know what I want and in regards to my dress footwear I just really like this brand. Just thought some may enjoy having a look.

1639434570541.png

1639434595965.png

1639434622097.png

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hello and I hope you all are well. I recently returned from yet another one of my Mexico jaunts and came back with another round of goodies!

Cuadra in flame oryx. I already have a pair in this color in snip toe (I posted them here someplace) but greatly prefer a Chihuahua toe style. They also have a new line of shaft styles that I think are pretty cool. All that combined with a vendor willing to wheel and deal and I took them home. Also, I have another suit in the works with my local tailor for a very special event coming up in the spring that I thought these would look great with.

It dawned on me that I tend to post the same general type of boot in this forum. Sorry for being a bit redundant. However, I have reached a place where I just know exactly what I like in all areas of my life. Whether it be clothes, trucks, travel, food, booze, women, etc. I know what I want and in regards to my dress footwear I just really like this brand. Just thought some may enjoy having a look.

View attachment 1719808

View attachment 1719809

View attachment 1719811
Toe style though isn't something I could really pull off but the color and shaft are seriously cool.

clothingfun

Reaction score
Toe style though isn't something I could really pull off but the color and shaft are seriously cool.
I certainly understand! It’s not for everyone by a long shot. However, for some reason or another, over the years I have become quite fond of a picuda toe.

The main challenge nowadays with buying any cowboy boots at all is trying to logically answer my wife when she asks, “Why on earth do you need another pair?”

🤠

kbuzz

Reaction score
Those rrl ropers are sweet
Are they current ?
don't see them for sale ?

Featured Sponsor

Friday Challenge "Suited and Booted" VOTE NOW

• An Acute Style

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Bernoulli

Votes: 16 29.1%