• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cowboy Bebop style

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
Apparently Thom Browne has a big impact on fashion in the future. Well, at least for broke bounty hunters.
spikefm.gif
As a side note, this show is pretty frickin' awesome so far. Rented the first disc.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop is awesome.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
You haven't seen it? Wow. It's got to be one of the best shows ever of any genre. And Thom Browne has nothing on Spike's bent-cigarette style.

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
I saw the movie, which got me interested. Happened to see Session #1 at the rental store when looking for something, so I picked it up. I'm now watching it in Japanese with English subtitles. English dubbing is pretty bad sometimes, especially for animes.

Reaction score
if you like CB, i find WOLF's RAIN to be even better, same team of artists. the series seems very denimish, they are in search of rakuten, always going on about "red moon" and one of the characters is named HIGE. KIBA is my anime style icon i want an MA-1 like that sooooo bad. no cosplay.

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
It seems anime has a trend of making weird fashions only for the main characters. Interestingly, Spike is the only character of Cowboy Bebop who wears a suit like that. I originally thought it was the current look that the suit had evolved into until I saw other characters wearing normal, present day ones. He's not exactly my style icon, but I just find it interesting how he pretty much has the same shrunken suit thing going on as Browne does himself. It might be intentional, to show that he can't afford clothes that fit.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
You need to watch it with the English language track. The humor and everything is much better - the tracks are quite different.

P.s. it was not very popular in Japan - apparently the humor wasn't translated well, or something.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
It's definitely an awesomely stylish show. I also like Pazu and Saito from GitS.

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
You need to watch it with the English language track. The humor and everything is much better - the tracks are quite different. P.s. it was not very popular in Japan - apparently the humor wasn't translated well, or something.
I did. That's why I'm rewatching it in Japanese.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
I'm really digging this brown trenchcoat from Episode 5...

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
Oh? Some pictures would be nice if you could find them.

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
Uh... I meant of the Thierry Mugler and Comme des Garcons suits that look similar.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads