• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Countdown to Breaking Bad!!!

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I'm betting Walt kills Gus in the season finale, I think this is why Mike was taken out of commission as he won't be there to prevent it. The lackeys Gus has hanging around right now aren't up to the task of protecting Gus.
Then next season he takes over the meth distribution business and starts selling it out of the car wash. The series finale is a Texas-Chainsaw-Steel-Cage-Royal-Rumble between Walt, Jesse and Hank in which the entire town is destroyed when the meth lab blows up.
I have nothing to base this on other than my own suspicions, and what I think would make a great show.

We talked about this. Its not happening.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://screenrant.com/breaking-bad-season-4-finale-preview-aco-134736/

The ongoing stand-off between Walter, Jesse, and Gus will reach its breaking point in the Breaking Bad season 4 finale.

After Sunday’s shocking episode found the one-time partners in crystal meth cookery putting their disagreements behind them in order to kill the would-be drug kingpin, Gus is going to have to watch his back now more than ever.

After Walter’s (Bryan Cranston) failed attempt at killing Gus (Giancarlo Esposito) with an improvised car bomb, the pair soon realize that it’s not going to be easy to take down their former boss.

Fortunately, Walter and Jesse (Aaron Paul) aren’t going to have to go up against Gus on their own. Thanks to the ever-helping hand of Saul (Bob Odenkirk), the duo adds a surprise co-conspirator to help in their efforts.

You can watch a sneak peek at Sunday’s finale, in which Walter attempts to find Saul, below:

But is the help of Saul’s surprise confederate enough for Walter and Jesse to bring down the meticulous drug kingpin. And, more importantly, was Gus really behind the poisoning of Andrea’s son, Brock? Fear not, as all will be revealed – according to series creator Vince Gillian.

Speaking about this Sunday’s finale, Gillian says that it will be absolutely clear how Brock was poisoned – and who was behind it. Unfortunately, that’s all he’s willing to reveal about what’s in store for the highly-anticipated finale.

That being said, Gillian did speak generally about what type of conclusion viewers can expect to see. Besides saying that he’s hoping everyone will be saying “Wow” as the season comes to an end, he does admit that the finale will probably leave fans wondering what next year’s final season of Breaking Bad will be about.

Of course, this sense of the unknown is hardly something that’s new to the series. Each season finale leaves fans saying “Wow” while wondering what exactly is going to happen next season – so this is Gillian’s way of more-or-less saying that the finale will be amazing, as usual.

Last edited:

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Mike? Maybe feeling abandoned by Gus? He was the original contact between Gus and Saul.

I think he's still laid up in Mexico, and I don't think he has any reason to feel abandoned by Gus. Or did I miss something? I was under the impression Gus was having Mike taken care of for about a week before he was well enough to return.

I also don't believe Walt would do something like that. It's more likely that it was Gus, despite my thoughts earlier that it would be a bad move on Gus's part.

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mike? Maybe feeling abandoned by Gus? He was the original contact between Gus and Saul.

My guess is:
Tio, he certainly is motivated enough to do whatever he can to get back at Gus, even if it means teaming up with Walt and Jesse. Thinking about it now, he would also have no problem poisoning a child to get revenge against Jesse, but I'm not sure he would have the connections to get that done.

Last edited:

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My guess is:
Tio, he certainly is motivated enough to do whatever he can to get back at Gus, even if it means teaming up with Walt and Jesse. Thinking about it now, he would also have no problem poisoning a child to get revenge against Jesse, but I'm not sure he would have the connections to get that done.

That's what I was thinking.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
:fu:

Its only Sat morning

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yeah, it's killing me.
and then we have to wait a year

I'm not sure it is going to be quite that long. I think season 5 is supposed to start mid-next summer. Mad Men is the one that has really blew it. It doesn't start until March 2012 after being away for a year and a half.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
OH MY ******* GOD

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
PS - I called it.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that maybe everything had ended a bit too cleanly, but then there was that final shot at the end....

Also, Gus went out like a G.

John Doe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy sh!t!! I got chills when Gus came out of Hector's room, straightened his tie, and then fell over; all while half his head was gone! Great episode!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads