Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Countdown to Breaking Bad!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Teacher, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

We talked about this. Its not happening.

2. gort

gort Senior member

http://screenrant.com/breaking-bad-season-4-finale-preview-aco-134736/

The ongoing stand-off between Walter, Jesse, and Gus will reach its breaking point in the Breaking Bad season 4 finale.

After Sunday’s shocking episode found the one-time partners in crystal meth cookery putting their disagreements behind them in order to kill the would-be drug kingpin, Gus is going to have to watch his back now more than ever.

After Walter’s (Bryan Cranston) failed attempt at killing Gus (Giancarlo Esposito) with an improvised car bomb, the pair soon realize that it’s not going to be easy to take down their former boss.

Fortunately, Walter and Jesse (Aaron Paul) aren’t going to have to go up against Gus on their own. Thanks to the ever-helping hand of Saul (Bob Odenkirk), the duo adds a surprise co-conspirator to help in their efforts.

You can watch a sneak peek at Sunday’s finale, in which Walter attempts to find Saul, below:

But is the help of Saul’s surprise confederate enough for Walter and Jesse to bring down the meticulous drug kingpin. And, more importantly, was Gus really behind the poisoning of Andrea’s son, Brock? Fear not, as all will be revealed – according to series creator Vince Gillian.

Speaking about this Sunday’s finale, Gillian says that it will be absolutely clear how Brock was poisoned – and who was behind it. Unfortunately, that’s all he’s willing to reveal about what’s in store for the highly-anticipated finale.

That being said, Gillian did speak generally about what type of conclusion viewers can expect to see. Besides saying that he’s hoping everyone will be saying “Wow” as the season comes to an end, he does admit that the finale will probably leave fans wondering what next year’s final season of Breaking Bad will be about.

Of course, this sense of the unknown is hardly something that’s new to the series. Each season finale leaves fans saying “Wow” while wondering what exactly is going to happen next season – so this is Gillian’s way of more-or-less saying that the finale will be amazing, as usual.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011

3. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Mike? Maybe feeling abandoned by Gus? He was the original contact between Gus and Saul.

4. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

I think he's still laid up in Mexico, and I don't think he has any reason to feel abandoned by Gus. Or did I miss something? I was under the impression Gus was having Mike taken care of for about a week before he was well enough to return.

I also don't believe Walt would do something like that. It's more likely that it was Gus, despite my thoughts earlier that it would be a bad move on Gus's part.

5. Gradstudent78

Gradstudent78 Senior member

My guess is:
    Tio, he certainly is motivated enough to do whatever he can to get back at Gus, even if it means teaming up with Walt and Jesse. Thinking about it now, he would also have no problem poisoning a child to get revenge against Jesse, but I'm not sure he would have the connections to get that done.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011

6. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

That's what I was thinking.

7. Ace_Face

Ace_Face Senior member

8. idfnl

idfnl Senior member

:fu:

Its only Sat morning

9. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

yeah, it's killing me.

and then we have to wait a year

10. Ace_Face

Ace_Face Senior member

I'm not sure it is going to be quite that long. I think season 5 is supposed to start mid-next summer. Mad Men is the one that has really blew it. It doesn't start until March 2012 after being away for a year and a half.

11. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

OH MY FUCKING GOD

12. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

PS - I called it.

13. Augustus Medici

Augustus Medici Senior member

Don't fuck with Heisenberg.

14. Dr Huh?

Dr Huh? Senior member

I was thinking that maybe everything had ended a bit too cleanly, but then there was that final shot at the end....

Also, Gus went out like a G.

15. John Doe

John Doe Senior member

Holy sh!t!! I got chills when Gus came out of Hector's room, straightened his tie, and then fell over; all while half his head was gone! Great episode!