1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Countdown to Breaking Bad!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Teacher, Mar 11, 2010.

1. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

Todd has it figured out, he's very deceitful and calculating while appearing genuine.

2. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

he's barking mad, that is what's cool about him.

"jesse and I have history"

3. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

:nodding:

he is one interesting dude. if his uncle and pals were more like him, they would be one hell of a team.

4. Ace_Face

Ace_Face Senior member

I was thinking about that this morning and I think I would take it even a step further. When he saw how terrified Skylar and Flynn were after the struggle with the knife, he knew his family was lost. He grabbed Holly knowing they would have no choice but to call the police. And that would further perpetuate his image as a domineering madman and to make Skylar even more sympathetic. Very smart.

Also, why the fuck are the Nazis continuing to cook meth? You have $70 MILLION DOLLARS! You don't need the money anymore and to continue the cooking only puts them at risk.

1 person likes this.
  5. Van Veen

Van Veen Senior member

Ricin symptoms don't show up right away, and it takes 1-3 days to kill. (This is why ricin was suspected w/ Brock.) So Walter could take the ricin and still be able to function for a day to tie up loose ends.

6. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Lol. Nazis. Dood, I get it. I disagree but I get it.

7. in stitches

off the top of my head, because everyone wants more money, and todd is obsessed with perfecting "the cook" and because they have customers expecting product and dont want to deal with unhappy criminal customers than have way more money than they do?

cool beanz. :)

8. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

I wonder if the Ricin is meant for Jesse? I also wonder if Todd will be kidnapping Brock and mother to leverage Jesse.

9. in stitches

i wonder if the ricin is meant for todd? i have an ominous feeling about brock and mom. id think that at the very least they get abducted if not injured or killed. id have thought that kids were safe, but after drew, not so much.

i loved how wary brock was of walt. that was awesome.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  10. Van Veen

Van Veen Senior member

Completely agree. Gus's actions were taken with the end result in mind. The Nazis just run-and-gun and got incredibly lucky.

2 people like this.
  11. globetrotter

yeah, he looked like he was going to piss

12. globetrotter

I was wondering about this. I almost thought that he was going to put a note in the diaper where to find the money. I thought that he needed more time to talk to skylar, and he realized that she just wasn't listening.

I think that the Nazis are cooking because they have a plan. aren't they trying to take over the world or something?

13. gort

gort Senior member

Their plan is to kill all the j00's. Sorry stitch.

14. in stitches

:nodding:

that or or kill walt if he had a gun.

i was not expecting him to hand over holly so quick. i think they did that to engender some public love for walt, as he was fast becoming very hate-able.

lol

15. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

That's the point though. He is a terrible person.

16. Van Veen

Van Veen Senior member

People are saying Walt knew what he was doing when he kidnapped Holly (i.e. he knew Skylar would bring the police in). I don't think he really planned that far ahead. Flynn had already called the police, so they were already going to show up. He took Holly out of spite to hurt Skylar, but once his head cleared and he could reason again ("I will have to change diapers and actually take care of this child! I can't do that on the run"), he decided to give her back.

17. Stugotes

Stugotes Senior member

edit: what he said ^

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  18. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Agreed. He took the only member of his family that had not turned on him and then realized he could not care for that person.

19. in stitches

he really is a very evil man. a fascinating study because he is so complex. imo.

agreed. it was a very desperate and spiteful move when it was made. he then used it the best he could for angle/leverage/positioning/whatever.

20. gort

gort Senior member