• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 2: MTM Shirts courtesy of Drinkwaters

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 1st auction of the year is for a Goodies from No Man Walks Alone. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Could someone identify this tag?

Sebastian

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I own a sportscoat, which has this tag in the inside pocket:

It is Made in Italy and after looking at the "Label-Thread", I found similarities with the Boglioli-label posted there:

Could anyone confirm that it is Boglioli or name the actual maker, if it is not?

Would very much apprechiate it, thanks!

Sebastian

Reaction score
No one?

Come on, guys! Where are the experts??

Sebastian

Reaction score
You think so?

I have no experience with finding a maker by looking at a label, but after looking to the pinned "Heel pattern, label..."- thread, I think they have very much in common.

No one of the known Italian makers has only the slightest silmilarity with the Boglioli tag. And on the other hand, there are tags by the same maker (e.g. Corneliani) for different firms, which are a lot more different to each other, than the two I posted.

The two tags I postes have almost exactly the same arrangment. The main difference is, that on the first one, it is less information on it.

Well, as I said, I am no expert, but the connection to Boglioli just leaped into my mind.

Maybe some people could post their actual Boglioli tags for comparison.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 128 17.5%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 234 31.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 115 15.7%
  • 31 - 40