• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Coughing up tiny little chunks of stuff from the throat

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
I've never had these myself but many people have described them to me, and I always find it hysterical that everyone seems compelled to smell these things... even when they know what they are.

lmao...yeaaa
they smell gross

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by furo
...I of course had to squeeze and mush it up out of morbid curiosity. The smell is ... memorable.

This is like people who are compelled to inspect the boogers they scrape out of their noses.
I don't get it.
confused.gif

DukesofStratosphear

Reaction score
I used to get these, but haven't had one for ages. I had forgotten about them 'til I read this thread. I always wondered what they were.

+1 on the smell. My friend actually had a name for them: 'Bad Breath Capsules'
laugh.gif

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
This is like people who are compelled to inspect the boogers they scrape out of their noses.
I don't get it.
confused.gif

Seriously. What's to inspect? Just pop them in your mouth and enjoy!

Mr. White

Reaction score
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman
It's the third stage of syphilis.

Friggin candidate for post of the year.

Seriously, I've coughed up lung chunks in the morning. Freeway driving is sucking exhaust fumes.

PerryWinkleblu

Reaction score

I did a google search and came across this thread. I am so grossed out by this. I do not have this but my girl friend apparently does. She doesn't know it yet but it's what she has, I have been trying to find out what was wrong with her and now I know the dark yellow balls of hard mucus that came from her mouth are called Tonsil Stones. See, four nights ago we were playing around in bed and she went down on me. She likes to go down all the way and deep throat me, which is hot. She usually gags which is normal but this time after gagging she started hacking on ******** which was not normal. When I release her from ********, she came up for air I noticed my erected penis was covered in a bunch of these little yellow balls roughly 12. ******** looked like a cup cake with sprinkles, big chunks and little chunks of these Tonsil Stones. I was in shock and I stared at her and then ******** in disgust. She was extremely embarrassed, she grabbed my shaft and stroked up trying to wipe them all off and cupping them in her hand. In her rush to try and help the situation she smeared the dark yellow Tonsil Stone balls all over ******** and here hand! The smell hit us instantly and before I knew what was happening I had thrown up all over her, primarily her hair and some poured down onto her face. Without hesitation she quickly wiped the vomit from her face not realizing that she was using the same hand with the now pasty smashed dark yellow Tonsil Stone balls. She wiped, then realized she just smeared the dark yellow smelly smashed Tonsil Stone paste all over her face. She froze and after a few seconds started screaming, tilting her head towards the ceiling as though she was howling like a wolf. At this point I was so embarrassed and ashamed. This escalated quickly and I was in shock. In the brief moment she was howling I looked down at ******** cover in the dark yellow smelly Tonsil Stone paste and also covered in vomit dripping from my mouth. At that moment the smell of the dark yellow Tonsil Stone paste must of hit her cause she projectile vomited vertically and it sprayed everywhere. At first I felt a stream of warm vomit hit my shoulder and run down my back. Then, it felt as though it where raining, little drops landed everywhere. She then fell to her side and off the bed and was instantly crying and mumbling on the floor. All I could smell was the dark yellow chunky Tonsil Stone balls of paste and vomit in the room. I haven't been home since and we haven't talked. She haven't tried to call and I haven't either. What do I do now? Ask her to remove her tonsils or ask her to move out? This has traumatized me, I've been staying at a hotel laying awake at night. I don't ever want to go home. That was by far the second most traumatizing moment in my life.

Last edited:

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I did a google search and came across this thread. I am so grossed out by this. I do not have this but my girl friend apparently does. She doesn't know it yet but it's what she has, I have been trying to find out what was wrong with her and now I know the dark yellow balls of hard mucus that came from her mouth are called Tonsil Stones. See, four nights ago we were playing around in bed and she went down on me. She likes to go down all the way and deep throat me, which is hot. She usually gags which is normal but this time after gagging she started hacking on ******** which was not normal. When I release her from ********, she came up for air I noticed my erected penis was covered in a bunch of these little yellow balls roughly 12. ******** looked like a cup cake with sprinkles, big chunks and little chunks of these Tonsil Stones. I was in shock and I stared at her and then ******** in disgust. She was extremely embarrassed, she grabbed my shaft and stroked up trying to wipe them all off and cupping them in her hand. In her rush to try and help the situation she smeared the dark yellow Tonsil Stone balls all over ******** and here hand! The smell hit us instantly and before I knew what was happening I had thrown up all over her, primarily her hair and some poured down onto her face. Without hesitation she quickly wiped the vomit from her face not realizing that she was using the same hand with the now pasty smashed dark yellow Tonsil Stone balls. She wiped, then realized she just smeared the dark yellow smelly smashed Tonsil Stone paste all over her face. She froze and after a few seconds started screaming, tilting her head towards the ceiling as though she was howling like a wolf. At this point I was so embarrassed and ashamed. This escalated quickly and I was in shock. In the brief moment she was howling I looked down at ******** cover in the dark yellow smelly Tonsil Stone paste and also covered in vomit dripping from my mouth. At that moment the smell of the dark yellow Tonsil Stone paste must of hit her cause she projectile vomited vertically and it sprayed everywhere. At first I felt a stream of warm vomit hit my shoulder and run down my back. Then, it felt as though it where raining, little drops landed everywhere. She then fell to her side and off the bed and was instantly crying and mumbling on the floor. All I could smell was the dark yellow chunky Tonsil Stone balls of paste and vomit in the room. I haven't been home since and we haven't talked. She haven't tried to call and I haven't either. What do I do now? Ask her to remove her tonsils or ask her to move out? This has traumatized me, I've been staying at a hotel laying awake at night. I don't ever want to go home. That was by far the second most traumatizing moment in my life.

I wanted to maker sure this was saved.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

dragonwife

Reaction score
Anyone ever had this? It's like a pasty little whitish ball or chunk that is lodged into the tonsils or somewhere near there. I cough one up now and then. If I happen to catch one I notice that it smells absolutely awful. Like the worst thing you can imagine. You can mash it up with your fingers and then the smell gets even worse.

I spoke to a couple friends and they've seen these little things too. And they concur with the foul odor.

So what's the cause of this? I notice it more when I eat a lot of subway so I'm thinking it's bread maybe?
these sound like tonsil stone and can be quite common, though not serious. They smell because these "stones" are actually particles of food and other crap we inhale that gets trapped in the gland by / near / behind your tonsil. They usually dislodge on their own, and are nothing to be concerned about, but you could see an ear / nose / throat doc to make sure!

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
these sound like tonsil stone and can be quite common, though not serious. They smell because these "stones" are actually particles of food and other crap we inhale that gets trapped in the gland by / near / behind your tonsil. They usually dislodge on their own, and are nothing to be concerned about, but you could see an ear / nose / throat doc to make sure!
Excellent first post! Welcome to Style Forum!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads