• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cottle

Phullyman

Reaction score
I agree with the others 4 is perfect. 3 would be too small imo

mgrail

Reaction score
Probably also worth mentioning that Cottle and Denimo are doing a "olympics contest" where 5 lucky people compete for fades:

The Cottle/Denimio competition is underway. Looks to be a good mix of denim extraordinaires. (Selfishly, I was hoping to be the one person who was new to denim to participate :tongue:.) Really cool idea, interested to see what comes of it.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Cottle/Denimio competition is underway. Looks to be a good mix of denim extraordinaires. (Selfishly, I was hoping to be the one person who was new to denim to participate :tongue:.) Really cool idea, interested to see what comes of it.

Darn, was pretty sure I wasn't going to be one either because I rarely use instagram, but i still had a little hope. :p Will be cool to see how these pairs age.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I messaged cottle about their indigo yamabakama pants to see if they were going to restock, and it turns out they had enough extra fabric to make me a pair. They just showed up today and these are pretty amazing.

This fabric is really wild. It looks like it would be pretty thick but it's actually really light and airy. Super cool and comfy pants.

LeBeef

Reaction score
So I messaged cottle about their indigo yamabakama pants to see if they were going to restock, and it turns out they had enough extra fabric to make me a pair. They just showed up today and these are pretty amazing.

This fabric is really wild. It looks like it would be pretty thick but it's actually really light and airy. Super cool and comfy pants.
Looks awesome!

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, FYI I posted my size 3 fleece on B&S. I sized incorrectly so open to offers

YAKNUME_1080x.jpg

aladdnzane

Reaction score
Decided to go with a different color fleece from Cottle so if anyone is looking for a size 4 in the indigo kakishibu I have one new with tags for sale.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I got in on Bandanna Almanac's Cottle comfort pants pre-order, and he was nice enough to have them kakishibu dye them for me. These are so freaking cool.

Really excited to see how these fade up over time.

GunwashAce

Reaction score
These fleeces: besides color options what’s the difference between the yak variation and the cotton one? Warmer? Softer? Anyone handle both?

LeBeef

Reaction score
These fleeces: besides color options what’s the difference between the yak variation and the cotton one? Warmer? Softer? Anyone handle both?
I haven’t handled both, but it was explained to me that the yak adds a little bit of warmth. The indigo kakishibu one I have is fairly thin for fleece and I think works better for 60ish degree weather. Maybe @Newcomer can comment on how warm the yak one is.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's