• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cottle

Komuga

Reaction score
Anyone here try the botanical hoody?

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I definitely couldn’t wear it over a knit or hoodie.
this has an underlayer style to it—fleece, minor pockets, short sleeves—that makes me think you’re supposed to wear a wind/waterproof layer over it, instead of trying to wear it over stuff

Komuga

Reaction score
I got the Hinoki hoodie, its like 500gsm and incredibly soft
The hiNoki is this one right? Cus it’s the one I have my eye on. How does it fit? D2E500AC-FC11-4B94-A06F-ED619C4ED053.png

Komuga

Reaction score
Here you can see, I bought it in size 2 and it fits oversized in all measurements but length and the hood's size
For reference, Im 170cm tall, 58kg weight, 16 inches shoulders and 20 inches chest
I copped it in size 2 as well! The measurements are pretty big was gonna go 3, but I think 2 is the fit I want.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just gotta say the cottle people are too cool. I messaged them on instagram if the were ever going to restock their teboshi yamabakama pile pants and they said they had some leftover material and would make me one in my larger size (4). Super excited for some sweet lounge pants.

Komuga

Reaction score
Just gotta say the cottle people are too cool. I messaged them on instagram if the were ever going to restock their teboshi yamabakama pile pants and they said they had some leftover material and would make me one in my larger size (4). Super excited for some sweet lounge pants.

Yeah. They are so nice. For my first purchase they gave me 4 masks for free which would be almost 100$ on their site!

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Following

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received my fleece (yak nume kakishibu) in size three but I think ultimately I would prefer a size four. If anyone wants to buy a size three let me know. I'd give you a good price since I'd like to flip this one quickly so I can order again. Brand new with tags, only tried on
YAKNUME_1080x.jpg

LeBeef

Reaction score
I received my fleece (yak nume kakishibu) in size three but I think ultimately I would prefer a size four. If anyone wants to buy a size three let me know. I'd give you a good price since I'd like to flip this one quickly so I can order again. Brand new with tags, only tried on
View attachment 1462874
Damn, sorry it didn't work out for you. Too short or too tight?

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, sorry it didn't work out for you. Too short or too tight?
Pretty much just the arm length! I've got wicked long arms and it really bothers me when sleeves are short haha. Otherwise it's an amazing piece. Clearly a lot of work and thought went into making it

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's