• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cottle

Crandnew

Reaction score
Anyone had any custom work done by cottle? Keen to see the results as I enquires about some Sashiko work on their jeans.
I am actually in the process of having some patchwork done on a zen loan shirt. I don't know if it's the norm, but Toshi is doing the repair work. Here is a photo he sent me of various sashiko stitches he does for repairs on a swatch. Hope it is helpful.
sashiko-idea.jpg

Hanto

Reaction score
I am actually in the process of having some patchwork done on a zen loan shirt. I don't know if it's the norm, but Toshi is doing the repair work. Here is a photo he sent me of various sashiko stitches he does for repairs on a swatch. Hope it is helpful. View attachment 1676415
That's really useful. How much extra did you pay above retail?

Crandnew

Reaction score
That's really useful. How much extra did you pay above retail?
We are working within a range and I haven't gotten a final quote. I will say the range is more than the piece itself. I bet you could do a repair on a smaller budget. I asked for precious cloth and hand stitched repairs. It seems the price is in line with the difference between the craftsman items, and the base model that is patched for the craftsmen.

It is being stitched now, and I'll report back to this thread with pictures when it arrives.

sparednoexpense

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if the pullover hoodies work for tall bois? What size would you get if I am usually a L in reigning champ?

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.