• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

costume made jacket

GHo

Reaction score
i was also confused - are you looking for a Custom Made Jacket or a Costume Jacket? :uhoh:

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i didn't think I would get such jack ass answers for asking if i could get this jacket made. Thanks for all your help. I hope you all burn in hell :D

The problem is that you have posted in the wrong forum. As a newbie, you just can't appreciate how funny this is.

Anyway, try over on the SW&D forum. You will get a much better response over there.

And, BTW, I have never really understood why some guys think that wearing eyeshadow makes them look awesome and scary. Dude, you're wearing makeup. It's not scary, it's cosplay.

So that's what MC really thinks about us? Giving us this thread? :(

Last edited:

NotoriousMarquis

Reaction score
The reason everyone here is being a dick is not only because the jacket you want is ridiculous, but because every day we get people asking about random things we have no interest in, and this is maybe the strangest, and because if you bothered to read even a single thread before asking a question you would have noticed almost immediately that this isn't the right place.

Reaction score
@NotoriousMarquis
idc? how do you like that for an answer? I mean if you say everyday it happens you would think you wouldn't whine like a little ***** about it. obviously if you would read the comments you would see someone already explained to me that I posted in the wrong place. I don't know how to delete questions. I find nothing strange about my question It's pretty straight forward. I'm sorry if your to ******* stupid to understand it but that's not my fault. I mean i don't understand why you would get mad because over an hour ago I asked a question about getting a jacket custom made.? WTF is so weird about that. I just wanted a link to a website that custom makes jackets it's not that weird. I swear to god I ******* hate people like you I mean your judging me and the guy in the picture because we don't dress or look like you. Well get over it ***** not everyone has the same taste in cloths.Sorry I'm not a clone of you? But idc like I said I don't know how to delete questions so you can keep on commenting but I have nothing more to say. Especially to stupid dicks like yourself. Good day sir.

Last edited:

antikantian

Reaction score
Here's my quasi-serious answer. Of course you can get something like this custom made. If Lady Gaga can get a dress constructed entirely out of meat, then I'm sure you can find someone to make something like this. I'm sure no one on this forum knows a tailor who would deign to make something like this, as this forum tends towards more traditional tailored clothing. Furthermore, the pictures are so dark that it's difficult to see any details of the jacket/hoodie/vest thing-y. It looks like leather, but perhaps this emo-type person is vegan, so it's more likely pleather. If I really wanted to have this made, then I'd buy a similar leather jacket and a separate black hoodie, and then seek out some fashion school student and tell him or her to get to work.

NotoriousMarquis

Reaction score

@NotoriousMarquis
idc? how do you like that for an answer? I mean if you say everyday it happens you would think you wouldn't whine like a little ***** about it. obviously if you would read the comments you would see someone already explained to me that I posted in the wrong place. I don't know how to delete questions. I find nothing strange about my question It's pretty straight forward. I'm sorry if your to ******* stupid to understand it but that's not my fault. I mean i don't understand why you would get mad because over an hour ago I asked a question about getting a jacket custom made.? WTF is so weird about that. I just wanted a link to a website that custom makes jackets it's not that weird. I swear to god I ******* hate people like you I mean your judging me and the guy in the picture because we don't dress or look like you. Well get over it ***** not everyone has the same taste in cloths.Sorry I'm not a clone of you? But idc like I said I don't know how to delete questions so you can keep on commenting but I have nothing more to say. Especially to stupid dicks like yourself. Good day sir.

Right, right. Okay. What I'm trying to explain is that I don't care that others dont dress like me, but I don't like bad thinkers. What I said was that you asked a question of the wrong crowd and you did so because you didn't actually pay attention to where you were asking the question. SW&D, I can't imagine would have an answer for you either. You effectively asked a bunch of physicists to help you write a paper for your gender studies class. It's like if i asked someone in Portugal how to use the parisian subway system—it doesn't make sense. And on top of this, you clearly never googled 'custom leatherwear" or anything of the sort, because the moment one does that countless pages show up. You didn't do your research, you acted on poor thinking.

If you read the rest of the forum you would know that poking fun at people is something we do, and you've responded with all out aggression and foul language. it's unnecessary, if you fidn us all so appalling, you can just leave. It's that simple.

And just so we're clear, I'm not judging you because you dress differently, I'm judging you because you have a low IQ.

Reaction score
NotoriousMarquis
Well seeing as thats not leather typing that in google would be stupid on my part.Honestly I don't have a low iq but u can say what you want because you don't know me. but I'm pretty sure if you spent contless hours for months trying to find somthing you would make a mistake like a human and then when a bunch of people gang up on you about everything you might get pissy and flip out. I'm sorry for flipping on you. I just want this ******* jacket more then the air i breath and I have run out of places to look for it.

a tailor

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
yes this should have been on the street wear forum. .
if you asked about a tuxedo on street wear you would get the same jesting from them.
so dont take it so hard. its all about our website having fun.
i hope you try street wear for an answer. by the way thats a vest, not a jacket.

Last edited:

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
add911_11
i did post my question over there i got 0 answers lol. But thanks that actually the exact thing I'm looking for. I just need to cut the sleeves off and sew on a hood.

Bounder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright, all you whiners, as it turns out, we do have a good answer for Venisha: Magnolia Clothiers in New Zealand. I thought I recalled that they would have a go at anything and, on checking their website, I was right.

http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/jackets-custom-made-leather-by-magnoli-clothiers-c-89_34.html

We can modify existing jackets in our collection, copy one from a photograph or film still, or design one specifically for you.

So bring on those gender studies questions. MC knows all. We just usually can't be bothered.

negusnegas

Reaction score
Hilarity. She's right indeed, SW&D did not touch that question.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads