Costume Limité any idea ?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by intfxdx, Aug 5, 2012.

1. intfxdx

intfxdx Senior member

I found a nice suit on a store called Costum Limité (http://www.costumelimite.com/shop/product/borrelli-suit-size-48/#1)
    Is there anybody here bought something from that guy ? The prices seem to be much lower than ebay ( and i absolutely love the photography on the website ) I recently had a very bad experience from a seller based in Italy that's why i am looking for some information.
    Thanks.

2. DePakkenKoning

DePakkenKoning Member

Last edited: Aug 5, 2012

3. Axxl

Axxl Active Member

Hi,

I have recently bought two Isaia suits from Samuel. Excellent merchandise at very good prices. I met Sam in person while on a business trip in Amsterdam. He let me try on the suits and even made the trip to Schipol airport to meet me. Trust him, he's as good as it gets.

I will buy more from him if he's able to sourec my rare size (suits 34-36), trousers 29, shirts 39 (ok, this is not so unusual but due to my size these need to be super slim cut). I have ordered a Borrelli suit from him as I write these lines...

Hope that helps.

Best

Axel

4. cairomerta

cairomerta Senior member

I actually buy from Sam all the time. He has some insane merchandise (Kiton, attolini, Tom ford) and ships very fast. Not to mention he answers back any question in like 5 seconds. No worries about this guy, he is 100% legit and one of my go to guys for my purchases. I actually just purchased 2 Kiton sportcoats from him yesterday.

5. vstimp

vstimp Member

I brought in a suit I purchased from Costume Limite and the store associated strongly suggested it was a fake and that Kiton does not make suits in the specific color and weight of fabric. Suspicious.

6. ap10046

ap10046 Senior member

Sam is a great guy to deal with. I have bought from him before and can vouch for him.