1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Costco "Woodlore Epic" Cedar Shoe Trees

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by justlooking, Aug 12, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justlooking

justlooking Well-Known Member

Several years ago, Costco sold some cedar shoe trees that were styled off the Woodlore Epic. Original thread here.

While cleaning out my place, I found I had stored a bunch of them. I currently have five (5) sets (1 set = 2 pairs of shoe trees). They are medium sized. I am asking $35 shipped in the CONUS for 1 set/2 pairs. These will be shipped in a different USPS box to save on shipping costs. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  2. deingesicht

deingesicht Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.