1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Costco ties

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Kai, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Kai

Kai Senior member

My wife, who was shopping at Costco, texted me:

"Just bought you a couple of nice ties at Costco."

You can probably imagine what I was thinking. I was thinking that I'm glad that Costco has such an easy returns policy because there's absolutely no way in the world that I'm going to like a tie from Costco.

Turns out, they're pretty nice. Very nice Italian fabric, and made in Italy. They look very similar to Robert Talbot (regular, not seven fold) and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they came from the same shops as the Talbot ties.

Will post pictures after Christmas. (wife already wrapped them and put them under the tree.)

forgot this:

They are $18

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  2. PaisleySnail

PaisleySnail Well-Known Member

I'd like to see pictures. Where are you located?

3. OinkBoink

OinkBoink Senior member

http://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch?storeId=10301&catalogId=10701&langId=-1&keyword=ties

They've had them for over a year now. Costco has this weird "Made in Italy" obsession lately where they feature unknown brands (like Enzo Mantovani) or Kirkland Signature products made there. At my local Costco right now they have a bunch of cashmere stuff like this:

http://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch...0701&keyword=cashmere121004&sortBy=PriceMax|1

4. PaisleySnail

PaisleySnail Well-Known Member

Very interesting. Thanks for the links.

I haven't seen them up in Canada but I'll keep an eye out.