1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Correspondence cards - question

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by chorse123, Sep 11, 2006.

1. chorse123

chorse123 Stylish Dinosaur

I am considering an order of bespoke correspondence cards, but expect to move a few times in the coming years. Is it acceptable to print the cards with only my name, and not my address? It seems wasteful to have a copperplate engraved and 1000 cards printed if I move in 18 months.

2. Aaron

Aaron Distinguished Member

Are you using the cards for letter writing or as handwritten thank yous? I had cards printed up a few years ago with just my full name on the front and was informed that was all that was necessary for a thank you card.

A.

3. whoopee

whoopee Distinguished Member

Yes, it is acceptable.

4. chorse123

chorse123 Stylish Dinosaur

Phew! Mostly for thank yous, quick notes, etc.