• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Correct Name for Italian Designer

Lafont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was in a menswear store specializing in clothing with Italian designer labels and am interested in two coats. I thought I wrote down the two labels to look up on the web as, it seems, I'm now in the habit of looking up for about everythin. One had the "Andre Lanzino" label and for the other I wrote down "Afazzi." I've found a lot of ads for Andre Lanzino but zero for Afazzi. Obviously, I wrote down the wrong spelling. I've tried "Affazi," Affazzi," and "Afazi" but find nothing.

Could someone please help? I was told that, though each coat of interest was labeled as "made in China," each one was associated with an Italian designer. The coat in question is a trench very similar in style to the Joseph Abboud coat I recently spilled latex paint on (subject of another recent thread). What might the label be, please?

Kitontini

Reaction score
I have no idea, but other members might. My only comment would be that maybe it wasn't a label. Maybe it was just the owner of the jacket. People sometimes like putting their name somewhere on or in the jacket. Sorry I can't be anymore help!

Lafont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, this was a label for a trenchcoat. I'll probably get back to the store tomorrow but wanted to look it up on the web.

Lafont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, the store does have it spelled correctly. They claim to have Italian-designed merchandise but this particular name does NOT look Italian.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.