Corpus T-shirts?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by lupin23rd, Apr 12, 2006.

1. lupin23rd

lupin23rd Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

I am almost thinking that I don't want anyone to answer this because I don't really need to do this. Who am I kidding, I want this shirt.

Anyways, after seeing the revolveclothing 30% off thread and looking at their stuff, I found this t-shirt I absolutely must own.

Unfortunately the color I want is only available in L and XL - there's an S in blue but I'd rather have natural.

Anyone know where else I could find Corups t-shirts?

m

2. Dill

Dill Senior member

www.activeendeavors.com has that same shirt in small (!!!!), medium, and large. Sadly, no 30% off coupon, but there is a 15% off one in the top post on this board. I swear they were only $55 a few days ago when I ordered mine, but they are now $60.

3. minya

minya Senior member

the Mickey Mouse one is way cooler

4. lupin23rd

lupin23rd Well-Known Member

The ninja chick is wearing a Mickey Mouse blanky and I am more asian-esque than disney [​IMG]

Thanks guys, hoping they will ship to a US address with my Canadian card as I am not paying $30 US to ship a T-shirt...

m

5. Babar

Babar Senior member

Hey guys,

I am almost thinking that I don't want anyone to answer this because I don't really need to do this. Who am I kidding, I want this shirt.

Anyways, after seeing the revolveclothing 30% off thread and looking at their stuff, I found this t-shirt I absolutely must own.

Unfortunately the color I want is only available in L and XL - there's an S in blue but I'd rather have natural.

Anyone know where else I could find Corups t-shirts?

m

I have that tee, and it is indeed awesome (though the model on that site gives me the creeps).

6. bigwhale

bigwhale Senior member

I have that tee, and it is indeed awesome (though the model on that site gives me the creeps).

Haha.. same here, the poses and his stare is ridiculous.

7. jgu

jgu Well-Known Member

what is the sizing on those? I have a 38" chest. I don't like my shirts skin tight. Would a small be too tight?

8. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

what is the sizing on those? I have a 38" chest. I don't like my shirts skin tight. Would a small be too tight?

Get a medium if you like shirts a little looser. I have a 40" chest, and Corpus mediums fit pretty tight on me (tight as in, when I try to take them off, I'm afraid that they will rip.)

9. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

I really don't like obsession with ninjas, feudel japan, and hot women. that said, I really like this shirt. It's incredibly well done.

10. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I really don't like obsession with ninjas, feudel japan, and hot women. that said, I really like this shirt. It's incredibly well done.

Hey, I've always had an obsession with ninjas, and since about, um, I was eight, with hot women as well. [​IMG] Don't care too much about feudal Japan though, especially after "The Last Samurai".

11. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

Hey, I've always had an obsession with ninjas, and since about, um, I was eight, with hot women as well. [​IMG] Don't care too much about feudal Japan though, especially after "The Last Samurai".

That wasn't feudal Japan, that was hollywood jacking off over itself.

12. cultpop 0217

cultpop 0217 I, Manface

13. turbozed

turbozed Senior member

That wasn't feudal Japan, that was hollywood jacking off over itself.

You're right on both counts. It really wasn't feudal Japan but a while after the Meiji Restoration. Previous to this was the Tokugawa shogunate which was an era of relative peace (through consolidated shogunate power) that lasted a few hundred years. Feudal japan was before this period and ended when Ieyasu Tokugawa began the dynasty (around that time was another notable name Oda Nobunaga).

Feudal japan was cool, but the funnest was the prior to the Meiji Restoration when forces loyal to the shogunate fought those wanting to install the emperor back into power (he was a figurehead before this). Adding a modicum of fashion -relatedness into this reply, those "Shinsengumi" Nike's with the aqua blue with white triangle pattern was based off of the uniform of the Shinsengumi, a hit squad loyal to the shogunate during the time that became legendary.