1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Corneliani Trend short overcoat - 40R / 50R (EU)

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by chorse123, Sep 22, 2006.

1. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

I'm selling this very cool black Corneliani Trend short overcoat. It's 100% cotton, with sort of a ribbed feel to it. The front buttons are covered, and the jacket can be buttoned all the way up to the neck. There is a single vent in the back. The interior pockets (one on each side) have zippers. Outside pockets are at the side and slightly angled. The interior fabric is crazy - feels like a pebbly seersucker or something. Very cool. Size is marked 50R (EU).

Measurements
    Shoulder: 19.5"
    Chest: 45"
    Waist: 42"
    Sleeve: 25.5"
    Length from bottom of collar: 38"

The coat would be great for fall and spring. It feels like it would be pretty warm, though perhaps not for the dead of winter.

I would guess that the MSRP was around $800. Very hard to tell. I'm asking $300, shipped anywhere in the world. PM me if you are interested.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

I was thinking about the price on this. While I think $300 is still a great deal, and a fair price for the quality, it's not quite the great deal I'd like to offer. So I'm going to drop the price t0 $225.

[​IMG]

3. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

I would like to get rid of this, and the other Corneliani coat, so make me an offer if you are interested.

[​IMG]