• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Corneliani suit

Brian SD

Reaction score
400 / .35 = 1125 or something close to it... so I would say that it's probably not fused, just judging by the retail price.

armscye

Reaction score
I never saw a Corneliani that wasn't canvassed-- they see themselves as the "other Canali", but go ahead and ask Sierra, since you can't examine it in person.

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Corneliani Trend are definitely fused, and indeed I've even seen a Corneliani Linea Sartoria that was fused (even in the lapels&#33
wink.gif
, which was quite shocking to me since 99% of the LS line that I've seen have not only been fully canvassed, but made of superior fabrics. That said, this model is most likely canvassed -- all of the fused Cornelianis that I've seen are more fashion foward three button models. This is a classic suit. For $399, I'd say this is an excellent choice considering Sierras return policy.

retronotmetro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sierra has a good return policy, so you might as well take the chance and order it.

I'd think that you need to see the suit to know if it is fused or canvas. I have a Trend Corneliani with canvas lapels and fused front, and I haven't personally run across anything from their other lines that had any fusing. So bottom line = who knows?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads