• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Corneliani suit question

threadman

Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on Corneliani suits, namely the Sartoria Linea line. It appears to be superior in quality to most Corneliani suits I have seen. Where would this rank in comparison with Zegna, Canali, and other higher end suits?

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Corneliani is an excellent suit, don't get me wrong...(here comes the but)....the pants are not terribly well constructed. They have a tendency to ride up when one sits down and bunch up, something that would not occur in a Barbera suit, for example.

Kai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes. I had one Corneliani suit. It didn't last as long nor fit as well as my Canali suits.

Kai

happydog

Reaction score
I was at Off 5th over the weekend and was surprised to see some fused Corneliani suits, labeled "Corneliani Trend" and "Corneliani Collection."  I have a Linea Sartoria suit that has a floating front (and there were others in the store, as well), but I thought it worth mentioning that these other lines are not as well-constructed.  To my mind, the whole point of buying Corneliani is to get a canvas-front suit at a reasonable price. Perhaps others will know whether the fused-front suits are something new for Corneliani, and what that might say about the state of the company.

Stu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have one of those Collection fused suits and while it might be fused, it's a pretty darn good suit for the $400 I paid for it. I also have a linea sartoria suit as well, and while it is obviously much better than the Collection, the latter fits really well in the shoulders and provides a very nice sillouette. I get more compliments from my Corneliani Collection suit than I do my canvas front suits.
I imagine Corneliani is just trying to extend the brand downward to cover a broader range of price points, as do a lot of companies these days.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy