1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Corneliani Shirt 39/15,5 DROPPED

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Alberts, Aug 11, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alberts

Alberts Senior member

A
    FOR SALE

Corneliani shirt size 39/15,5. Bought this a while ago, had waist darts put in, but never wore it, besides trying it on after being tailored. Has been hanging in my closet ever since
    No holds, first to pay gets the item.
    25 eur NOW DROPPED TO 20 eur NOW DROPPED TO 15 EUR?!. Shipping at actual cost, either by envelope without tracking, or as a package with tracking. Your choice! I ship the same or next day at which payment is received. Preferrably combined with one or more items from my other listings:

New Tom Ford Ties

NWT Borrelli 7-folds and Isaia 7-fold ties

NWT Brunello Cucinelli Pocket Squares

Corneliani Shirt 39/15,5
    Retail: Eur 168,-
    Shoulders seam to seam: 46CM
    Chest pit to pit: 55CM
    Waist: 46CM (darted)
    Sleeves from sleevehead: 68CM
    Length BOC: 83CM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]