1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Corneliani "Leader USA"

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by asdf, Feb 25, 2012.

1. asdf

asdf Senior member

Did a search, didn't find much.

Does anyone have any experience with the "Leader USA" model from Corneliani? I garner that it is a slightly larger version of the "Leader," but how much bigger? How would one of these American suits fit relative to, say, Canali or Hickey Freeman?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  2. Birks and Grey Socks

Birks and Grey Socks Senior member

I have 3 Leader USA suits and SCs. It's my go to fit for OTR. Jacket fits me perfectly. I find the sizing identical to the Canali and Zegnas I own with the Corneliani having slightly wider shoulders, maybe 1/4". I love them, and will continue to look for more. The tailoring I is spot on for my body with no bunching or excess fabric in the pits or back.

I find HF to be roomier in the waist for the same size, and I don't like their fit.

I have never seen a Leader model without the USA so I can't comment on fit.