1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Corneliani Leader Fit

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Maaasih, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Maaasih

Maaasih Member

Hey guys

I was looking through the suits on Gilt and came across this one by Corneliani:
    http://www.gilt.com/search?q.query=brand:corneliani&q.display=Corneliani

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this suit/fit. Is it fully canvassed? And also, is it slim fitting? It looks fairly slim on the model but the suit might just be "very" tailored...

2. chocsosa

chocsosa Senior member

It is fully canvassed and somewhat slim...Mine is a Leader2..which means more premium fabrics? Im not sure.. mine is a super 160.. so extra light..hope this helps..