1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Corbin Pants

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by JohnMS, Jan 14, 2005.

1. JohnMS

JohnMS Senior member

Corbin may not be the best of pants, but I have a couple of dress pairs, all wool, and they are good everyday pants to me. www.sierratradingpost.com listed the other day a group of pants in many sizes and patterns. Â They appear to be the dreaded triple-pleat pants. Â STP doesn't have pictures up yet of the patterns, but I figured for $7.96 per pair, I'll take a chance and ordered 5 pairs to see how they are. Item number is 20613. Note: This is just informational, I don't want to get into the qualities of Corbin vs. other brands.

2. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

I got a pair of their flat front pants for $19.99 at the same time I ordered my Bricken flat front flannel pants (which I really love, by the way). The fit was fairly good, but I found the quality of the wool average at best. I think that Banana Republic wool trousers are at least two notches higher on the quality scale than the ones I got (which claimed to be Super 100s wool). While $7.69 is a good deal, I agree with LA Guy that if you don't need them, it isn't a good deal because you won't wear them.

3. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

4. JohnMS

JohnMS Senior member

Where did THOSE come from John? I've just seen the Gian Luca Napoli items. Where there a lot of different styles at one time?

Feel free to provide other links to items on STP, I'm missing something.

5. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

I am a bit surprised to find the Isaia there too. I am like this close to pulling the trigger on the DB, apprehensive only because I'm a 42 long and that thing is a 42 regular.