• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Corbin Pants

JohnMS

Reaction score
Corbin may not be the best of pants, but I have a couple of dress pairs, all wool, and they are good everyday pants to me. www.sierratradingpost.com listed the other day a group of pants in many sizes and patterns. Â They appear to be the dreaded triple-pleat pants. Â STP doesn't have pictures up yet of the patterns, but I figured for $7.96 per pair, I'll take a chance and ordered 5 pairs to see how they are. Item number is 20613. Note: This is just informational, I don't want to get into the qualities of Corbin vs. other brands.

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a pair of their flat front pants for $19.99 at the same time I ordered my Bricken flat front flannel pants (which I really love, by the way). The fit was fairly good, but I found the quality of the wool average at best. I think that Banana Republic wool trousers are at least two notches higher on the quality scale than the ones I got (which claimed to be Super 100s wool). While $7.69 is a good deal, I agree with LA Guy that if you don't need them, it isn't a good deal because you won't wear them.

JohnMS

Reaction score
Where did THOSE come from John? I've just seen the Gian Luca Napoli items. Where there a lot of different styles at one time?

Feel free to provide other links to items on STP, I'm missing something.

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where did THOSE come from John?  I've just seen the Gian Luca Napoli items.  Where there a lot of different styles at one time?

Feel free to provide other links to items on STP, I'm missing something.
I am a bit surprised to find the Isaia there too. I am like this close to pulling the trigger on the DB, apprehensive only because I'm a 42 long and that thing is a 42 regular.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.