• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Corallorosso by Isaia - how's the fit / button stance?

theyare

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have seen varying accounts of these?
Some say fully canvassed some say they are of subpar quality.

Given a similar fit to mainline Isaia, how much of a discount would you give in your willingness to pay for a Corallorosso?

Anyone with input? thanks in advance

East Oakland

Reaction score
My understanding is that the older ones were fully canvassed, but the newer ones are half-canvassed. I haven't handled one of the newer ones though--that's just hearsay from the forum. I do have one that I think is from a season or two ago that is fully-canvassed, and seems to be decent quality overall.

Flimsychicken

Reaction score
I have a suit from at least 2 years ago (though not sure how old it is; I bought new from an SF/eBay seller) and it is fully canvassed.

Decently good quality, and a nice cut.

unclesam099

Reaction score
I recently picked one up that is listed as Fall 09 on the tag. I believe it is half canvassed, but don't quote me on that (still a rookie at determining this stuff). It seems like a really nice suit, though I only have Jos A. Bank suits to compare it to (college graduation gift).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads