• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CopyMySuit.com have you used their services?

brown eyes

Reaction score
so I have a suit I'd like to have copied and was wondering if any SFer's used CopyMySuit.com?

So these guys are in Thailand; you just FedEx your suit to them and for $189, they will copy your suit and mail it everything back to you.

Sounds pretty good and $189 is a good price, however, I'm skeptical. Anyone here use their services?

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me.
doesn't look like a well put together operation (their site isn't fully functional).
sounds like a potentially cheap way to lose your favorite/most expensive suit.

No doubt. A P.O. Box?

Any of the Hong Kong tailors will copy a suit for you. It's going to cost more, mostly because a $198 suit is going to be made of some seriously poor quality material.

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't waist my money if I were you.

-LR

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I'd be very hesitant to send over a perfect fitting Savile-Row bespoke suit to an operation that you have never dealt with before.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.