1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by RJman, Feb 5, 2010.

1. mxgreen

mxgreen Senior Member

As of this morning, Crocket & Jones' Jermyn Street shop had a pair of (seconds/subs) whiskey shell plain toe blucher (Grasmere) with hidden eyelets in size 11D for £400. Ask for Tom 011-44-207-976-2684.

2. mxgreen

mxgreen Senior Member

Thought I would post this here first for those that watch this thread - Crockett & Jones' Jermyn Street shop has a pair of burgundy shell cordovan Ashdown bluchers (341 last in 11.5E) and a pair of whiskey shell cordovan Harvard loafers (314 last in 11E). Each pair is £400. I believe ex-VAT the price is £333. Shipping for one pair is £30, each additional pair is £5. I have corresponded with Tom at c&[email protected]

3. mxgreen

mxgreen Senior Member

Update: C&J also has a pair of Harvard whiskey shell cordovan loafers in size 12D. And, C&J confirmed that the price to the States is £333 with £30 shipping.