1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by RJman, Feb 5, 2010.

1. MrInvariant

MrInvariant Senior member

2. hikari013

hikari013 Senior member

3. SimonC

SimonC Senior member

They've had those for a long time - a private seller listed them all up at 99p no reserve, and SoD swooped and purchased them all outside eBay for about £100 a pair, hence why I balk at the prices now being asked.

4. randob300

randob300 Senior member

5. grendel

grendel Senior member

6. kungapa

kungapa Senior member

Those Lindricks are at a good bin, given that they are sold out. A 9.5 should just snag them.

7. eddievddr10

eddievddr10 Senior member

yup, seller def works for polo in some capacity

8. makewayhomer

makewayhomer Senior member

a lot of them came that way

9. davesmith

davesmith Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Quote:
    Something like this:

[​IMG]

10. Jakezero

Jakezero Senior member

11. makewayhomer

makewayhomer Senior member

heh, not quite that bad. I ordered 2 pairs, one pair looked like the shoes in the ebay link. the pair I kept BOTH vamps were slightly different color than the brogued section - but I think it looks cool since they both look the same.

fwiw, I've seen a good amount of the darlton wingtips with the same thing going on - different vamp color

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  12. Achilles_

Achilles_ Senior member

13. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored

FUCK!

14. DLKY

DLKY Senior member

its easy to buy stuff from yahoo japan auctions. I use a proxy service (http://www.shoppingmalljapan.com/) let me know if you additional info

15. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored

Im going to need a proxy wallet. Is that something that is easily provided?

16. LatinStyleLover

LatinStyleLover Senior member

I bought an amazing Sulka leather and cashmere coat from Cpmac7 about a year ago that I absolutely love. I was in Spokane, WA last night on a date, left the coat on the back seat with some of my electronic gadgets and while away from the car someone busted the back window of my car, grabbed all my stuff, and took off with all of it! The coat, a one of a kind, is pretty much irreplaceable! I am so pissed off. So, if anyone offers any of you a Sulka leather and cashmere coat for sale, let me know because I will want to have a nice talk with them.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
  17. 330CK

330CK Senior member

Where do you live?

18. Achilles_

Achilles_ Senior member

What's sad is that they will probably throw the coat away :(

Scour Ebay and craigslist for it though!

This summer someone put a huge firecracker on top of my wifes car at 3 or 4 in the morning and shattered the sun roof. :plain: they didn't take anything of course, just wanted destruction. I only wish I could find who did it!

19. LatinStyleLover

LatinStyleLover Senior member

Well, I actually go to UC Santa Barbara, but am home in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho taking care of some medical issues. Spokane is a 30 minutes drive from CDA and that is where this happened. I will be watching Ebay and Craigslist, but I think others are right that the coat gets tossed, which sucks really because it was the most valuable thing taken and they don't even know it. They also got a Coach briefcase/bag of mine that had some school stuff as well as military records in it so I am a bit worried about them having that information, too. That Sulka coat fit perfectly and was the exact type of coat I had wanted. That coat cannot be replaced and certainly not for the price I got it here for. Sadly, I just got back to the car too late since I was carrying, having a conceal and carry permit, or that thief would have been unhappy about picking my car. Now, I am the only one bummed about this.

20. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member