• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
They look '70s.

Yea, 1770s
Looks like something Ben Franklin would wear.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

rebel222

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a x-post from the B&S, but I want to make sure this gets the attention it deserves. I know this is generally not the appropriate place; however, I want to warn everyone about this eBay seller. I got scammed out of almost $1000 under a similar MO. I am 99% certain that this is the same seller under a new eBay username. He is selling a pair of Lobbs for $290 shipped. They are out of Italy. The auction looks exactly the same as the two that I got scammed on. eBay seller's name is 2010laurina. Look at the style of the auction. If you see another similar one out of Italy, don't purchase them. The scam works for him because paypal only requires Italian sellers to provide proof of postage and not delivery. Somehow this guy is able to get a stamped proof of postage, so you loose any paypal dispute. Stephen Style also got scammed. He has corroborate my claims. Also, look at his feedback. It is a new account and almost all feedback is from $1 purchases. Auction Link

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Red

• Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the Above