Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by RJman, Feb 5, 2010.

1. xudisco07

xudisco07 Senior member

They said: writing says on one side: M910174 13D. The other side says: RL2200911/9143

2. MalfordOfLondon

MalfordOfLondon Senior member

3. LatinStyleLover

LatinStyleLover Senior member

The winning bidder has a feedback score of 5241 as does Spoos Ebay account balearic1 ( Feedback Score Of 5241) so my guess is that they are his.

4. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

[​IMG]

5. UncleCozy

UncleCozy Senior member

http://www.tradera.com/OMEGA-HUNTERS-CASE-auktion_190118_138446100

Pocket-watch transformation. Really interesting!
    4000 SEK equals to about 620$.
    Short description of watch
    This rare antique Swiss collectables, mechanical men’s wrist watch OMEGA. On dial, movement and case signed Omega. The watch has an original beautiful white porcelain dial in good condition. The watch has beautiful original Art Deco three pieces half hunter sterling silver 0.900 case is in very good shape and with number 4749660. This serial number dates this watch 1912-1916 as per published production numbers. This watch from pocket was altered in wrist watch. This watch have two rear cover - external and internal. The presence of the inner lid - this is a good sign of quality watch. It is used to protect the mechanism from dust and to provide added protection from moisture. On face side, vintage dome glass is plastic. To the watch a watchband is added in a gift. The watch has been restored, checked and calibrated by a master watchmaker and is in good running condition. This unique watch was kept till our time in good condition. You need to understand; for all antique watches i can not guarantee excellent running and absolute time keeping accuracy even they are in good running condition also in some rare occasions - may require additional adjustment of accuracy. Getting such thing you do good capital investment. Every year the price for them will increase only! This watch is a stylish acquisition for collectors, 100% satisfaction, and good present or for everyday use!

Technical information:

* Diameter of the case with crown: 55 mm

* Diameter of the case: 51 mm

* Diameter of the dial: 40 mm

* Thickness: 13 mm

* Band size: 22 mm

6. LatinStyleLover

LatinStyleLover Senior member

So Spoo, I did not bid on these, as much as I liked them, too, because 1. you called dibbs and that means something to me and 2. I am a true 8.5 and require snug fitting gloves. I have a hand condition that requires me to wear gloves pretty much the entire Fall and Winter into early Spring here so I have a rather large glove collection. I managed to get a pair of some Seraphin gloves recommended by RJ that really are amazing, but am always looking for more. So, as much as you wanted these, I assume to wear, if they turn out to be a small 9 and closer to an 8.5 and simply do not fit you I am happy to take them, literally, "off your hands." Otherwise, congrats on getting your long sought after alligator gloves.

7. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Thanks bud - I appreciate you not bidding. Im very pleased with the $258 I paid. (Was $119 until 10 seconds left :fu:) If they don't work out for some reason, I will let you know.

8. ezlau

ezlau Senior member

9. SpooPoker

I had a bid of $369 in and I was refreshing it ready to go up to $450 if need be. There is a pair of black alligator gloves at a Neiman Marcus that is marked at $1250 for the last 6 months and they refuse to put it lower than 40% off, even though its dusty as hell. So, anything that was better than that price would have worked.

10. ezlau

ezlau Senior member

Baller :slayer: Congrats on your new gloves :D P.S: Picking up my first bespoke suit in about 3 hours :foo:

11. SpooPoker

Thanks... all went OK? Pics!

12. SpooPoker

13. eddievddr10

eddievddr10 Senior member

theyre not so hot, just pretend the name tom ford is replaced with hush puppies,:D

14. distinctive

distinctive Senior member

Yes, and I also hate the way they named their business so oddly similar to mine.