1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by RJman, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Makoto Chan

Makoto Chan Senior member

Worth pointing out that those Saphir shoe creams have been restocked. Pick up a jar of neutral if you missed it the first time.

2. bengal-stripe

bengal-stripe Senior member Dubiously Honored

3. SimonC

SimonC Senior member

4. Verniza

Verniza Senior member

5. MalfordOfLondon

MalfordOfLondon Senior member

You could have had that cut down very easily.

6. SimonC

SimonC Senior member

7. bourbonbasted

bourbonbasted Senior member

Did some short guy die and leave all his possessions to eBay? I swear this is like the fourth or fifth 40R suit with a 28-29 inseam I've seen in the past couple of weeks.

8. hst

hst Senior member

+1. Same thing happened to my shipment. I wrote to him politely to express my displeasure. Problem is I made another order prior to the arrival of this first shipment following the replenishment of the stocks. Sigh...

9. hikari013

hikari013 Senior member

All of mine arrived without any problems, although they were packed without much padding. Sorry to hear you guys got broken jars :(

10. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

I'm selling a couple pairs of used C&J's and a pair of Cheaney's. If someone from SF buys the chelsea boots, I'll throw in a pair of cedar Woodlore boot trees. Link in my sig.

11. guroed

guroed Well-Known Member

12. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

He wrote me back saying he would replace the broken jars free of charge. I suppose I can't expect more than that.

13. hst

hst Senior member

He offered to replace mine too. The only thing is he told me that mine is an isolated incident which I know not to be true. Anyway, I said that he needed to improve the packaging. Otherwise, it is definitely going to happen again. Well, let's wait and see.

14. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Yeah - I had 8 jars in a box with one plastic grocery store bag and a thin sheet of bubble wrap. :(

15. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

my first order included 9 jars in a small flat box. he used 3 small bubble packages to fill in the empty space but fortunately everything arrived uncracked

16. Achilles_

Achilles_ Senior member

I bought two and they came in two layers of bubble wrap. The big bubble wrap stuff.