Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by RJman, Feb 5, 2010.

1. AnGeLiCbOrIs

AnGeLiCbOrIs Affiliate Vendor

Well, strictly speaking, the thread is "Cool shoes...", not "Great-BIN/Secret/Under-the-radar shoes...". And "cool" is subjective.

+1.

2. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Senior member

Well, strictly speaking, the thread is "Cool shoes...", not "Great-BIN/Secret/Under-the-radar shoes...". And "cool" is subjective.

Great, I'll post all the shoes I like on eBay. What exactly is cool/interesting about a pair of Black BB Shell Longwings?

3. tonylumpkin

tonylumpkin Senior member

Great, I'll post all the shoes I like on eBay. What exactly is cool/interesting about a pair of Black BB Shell Longwings?

The post described exactly what you'd be finding. If you didn't find it interesting why did you click on it?

Stop being such a whiny little dick!

4. onix

onix Senior member

well:
    And "cool" is subjective.

5. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Senior member

Are you guys seriously jumping down my throat over this? This thread is typically good BINs, mislabeled items, and legitimately interesting shoes (exotic leathers, top tier brands, etc.). I stand by my original criticism in that I don't think the BB Shell Longwings fit the bill.

6. ZON_JR

ZON_JR Senior member

Are you guys seriously jumping down my throat over this? This thread is typically good BINs, mislabeled items, and legitimately interesting shoes (exotic leathers, top tier brands, etc.). I stand by my original criticism in that I don't think the BB Shell Longwings fit the bill.

This isn't a busy or overloaded thread and doesn't need to be limited to exotic leathers. Or moderated. Plenty of room for the mundane that might be picked up at a good price.

7. kungapa

kungapa Senior member

This isn't a busy or overloaded thread and doesn't need to be limited to exotic leathers. Or moderated. Plenty of room for the mundane that might be picked up at a good price.

This.

It is not like posts will get lost in the overabundance of information in this thread...

8. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

When everyone thinks you're wrong, you usually are. Anyway, it's RJman's thread and he had occasionally objected to off topic crap being posted here, but the post you're bitching about doesn't fall into that category.

9. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

+1.

+2

You are kinda acting dickish bro. Close the computer, realize its just a pair of shoes, come back, happy days are here again. [​IMG]

10. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Senior member

11. 330CK

330CK Affiliate Vendor

Nice size 12 Alden for Brooks Brothers shell cordovan black wingtips. Only $100 right now.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

What is the point of this? Post something with a BIN, or at least post something that isn't labelled as shell.

You're an immature little cock. He posted them because they had the potential to go for cheap.

And click on the link again...

Look at that, they went for $112! A pretty good deal for a nice pair of shoes.

12. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Senior member

13. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

We have all moved on guys.... now can RJ save the day with some desiderata?

14. onix

onix Senior member

15. whusurdadi

whusurdadi Senior member